It's just a thought but...

#1 Posted by X9 (757 posts) - - Show Bio

Aya is made of pure green lantern energy...which works according to the willpower/will of a green lantern.

Being made of such energy, would it be possible for Aya to stop being a robot and become a living being? Or at least sth close to it?

Btw, it was surprising to see there were no posts on her forum, as there are so many people who like her among the internet...

#2 Posted by SoA (4835 posts) - - Show Bio

i see her more as a precursor to the alpha lanterns.

#3 Posted by X9 (757 posts) - - Show Bio

Even though she's a robot, I don't see her so "not let emotions interfere in my judment"...

But, yeah, your guess is quite possible.

#4 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

i like aya shes cool i like the idea of artificial life trying to become more human aka Data from tng.

#5 Posted by ShadowPro (1605 posts) - - Show Bio

aya's body is made out of green energy? I didn't notice it that way

#6 Edited by COBRAMORPH (1556 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowpro said:

aya's body is made out of green energy? I didn't notice it that way

The green parts yeah.

I see her as the most evolved step the manhunters can take, yeah a proto Alpha.

But she is just an AI. She created the body, when Scar made her, she didnt have one.

Are her & Razer in the comics? I'd like to see Aya get a Purple ring. she is a "living" GL, but I wouldnt ever want her to get a green ring. Either purple or red.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.