User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

3.75 stars 3.75/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Two atmospheres of comic 0

This is AVXThis is where the Avengers and X-Men need to be trying to rip each other apart.Or blast each other with magic energy like Hope and Scarlet did.Squirrel Girl hijacking reality with puppets was a bit disturbing.Though credit to Hawkeye having the dream of Spiderwoman vs the X-Ladies. Nice touch. Someone do send me the image.Edit, found it.I do appreciate the humor though this issue was filled with: Level 15 guilt tripper Captain America vs Level 16 rebel Hope was nice for example.All in...

Lots of fun. 0

This review will be a lot like the point one review where I break down each section and then give my thoughts on each part.Hope vs Scarlet WitchThis story is by Kieron Gillen with art by Jim Cheung it takes place in Kun-Lun. With this whole series the whole problem has been that the stories end to quickly or doesn't offer a satisfying ending. But this story does offer a satisfying ending with at first it seems like it going to be a poor ending but it does deliver a satisfying ending. This issue ...