pyrogram's Avenging Spider-Man #18 review

Best Marvel Now yet.

This was by far the best Marvel NOW comic in my opinion so far.

Spider-man was presented amazingly, he was written superb. You could feel what he was thinking with the narration, it was VERY engaging.

The Actual story was hooking, I have not wanted to turn the pages faster with any comic recently, it was amazing.

Thor was presented so well in this it was unreal, he was better in this then his Solo comics in my opinion, the interactions between him and Spock proved to be the best. The writer did well with this story.

The art...Just..Amazing...It was the best art of Marvel now..Ohh and -

Fave scan of the whole comic.

A MUST READ.

Posted by akbogert

Hey, all I need to know is that Yost is the writer. I'll accept what you said in the title on that basis alone :P

Posted by TheAcidSkull