storm,

Deadpool,

she-hulk,

blackpanther,

Post Edited:2008-03-21 13:41:36

#2 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Strange, Scarlet Witch, Wiccan, Hawkeye, and Ms. Marvel

#3 Posted by Mighty Thorion (797 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, Captain America, Scarlet Witch.

#4 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Scarlet Witch, Ms Marvel, Hawkeye as the main group.

#5 Posted by morf (85 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool, The Thing, Ghost-rider, Spider-woman, Elektra, Wolverine & Spider-man

#6 Posted by avengpymhawk (371 posts) - - Show Bio

I have two rosters that would work for me.

1) The redemption team- Yellowjacket, Hawkeye, Mockingbird, Quicksilver, Scarlet witch, Vision, and Battlestar

2) The best team- Captain America, Iron man, Thor, Wasp, Yellowjacket, Hawkeye, Vision, Scarlet witch, Beast, Black Panther, Storm, and Quicksilver

#7 Posted by Ripcord (1309 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America, Iron Man, Wonder Man, Vision, Crystal, Sersi, Black Knight, Thor, and Black Panther.

#8 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America, Thor, Black Panther, Hank Pym, Wasp, Photon, Quasar & Dr. Strange.

#9 Posted by Ebony Bishop (767 posts) - - Show Bio

I always wanted to see a team of Avengers led by Cyclops. I think that would rock. And now that Iron Fist is on the team, I always want him to be.

#10 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio

Led by Hollow, with Wolverine, X-23, Sabertooth, and Lady Deathstrike.

#11 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America

Ironman

Hawkeye

Scarlet Witch

Vision

Quicksilver

Thor

they were the true avengers

#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91291 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America

Iron Man

Ms.Marvel

Black Panther

Storm

Iceman

Firestar

The Vision

Quicksilver

Scarlet Witch

She-Hulk

Thor

The Falcon

Black Widow

Echo

Ares

Daredevil

Ronin

Spider-Man

Hank Pym

Wasp

Ares

Dr.Strange

Luke Cage

Cloak

Justice

Spider-man

Iron Fist

#13 Posted by The Fabulous Frag (72 posts) - - Show Bio
  • The Impossible Man

• Howard the Duck

• Deadpool

• Spider-Man

• Dr. Strange

• She-Hulk

• Henry Pym

• Beast

#14 Posted by dmstarz (141 posts) - - Show Bio

Although I love New Avengers, I kinda feel that Spidey and Wolvie shouldn't be part of the team so I would like to go 'classic':

Iron Man

Thor

Captain America

Wasp

Hawkeye

Scarlet Witch

The Vision

This I feel is the ultimate classic Avengers line up.

#15 Posted by ImbecilicSage (129 posts) - - Show Bio

dmstarz says:

"Although I love New Avengers, I kinda feel that Spidey and Wolvie shouldn't be part of the team so I would like to go 'classic':Iron ManThorCaptain AmericaWaspHawkeyeScarlet WitchThe VisionThis I feel is the ultimate classic Avengers line up."

I can't say I'd argue with your point, though the only characters I like of that list are Iron Man and The Vision.

#16 Posted by Airstrike (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America

Hawkeye

Spider-Woman

She-Hulk

Nova (1st New Warriors version)

Black Cat

Wasp

Goliath

Ms. Marvel

Iron Man (if it is the 70's version)

with Scarlet Witch and Thor as reserves.

I guess if you went with the old 7 membership number I have a classic team of Cap, Hawkeye, Wasp, Goliath, Iron Man, Scarlet Witch and Thor with She-Hulk and Ms. Marvel as the reserves. I new Wave team of Captain America, Hawkeye, Spider-Woman, She-Hulk, Nova, Black Cat, and Ms. Marvel with Iron Man and Wasp.

I did like Firestar as a character but I thought they never did enough with her anywhere except New Warriors and Iceman could be an interesting character but only if he left the x-men while he was an Avenger. I collected the Champions and the Defenders comics when you had Angel, Beast and Iceman together and they were to bad for a while. The Champions were Awesome!

#17 Posted by Tahdigga (449 posts) - - Show Bio

Main Roster/Avengers:

Captain America, Hulk, Falcon, Scarlet Witch, Ironman, Thor. Black Panther

Reserve Roster/West Coast Avengers:

Pulsar, Vision, Cage, Spider-Woman, She-Hulk, War Machine, Hawkeye
Post Edited:2008-05-22 04:14:59

#18 Posted by irongirl (25 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see Captain America, Iron Man, Yellowjacket, Thor, Hawkeye, Wasp, Scarlet Witch, Vision and Ms. Marvel.

#19 Posted by Blazing Eagle (280 posts) - - Show Bio

That's the team the had back in the early 90's like in 93. Back in the day old school right?

Here is my team

Captain America, War Machine, Wolverine, Spiderman, Dr.Strange, Thor, Storm, and She-Hulk.

#20 Posted by Blazing Eagle (280 posts) - - Show Bio

Airstrike says:

"Captain America Hawkeye Spider-Woman She-Hulk Nova (1st New Warriors version) Black Cat Wasp Goliath Ms. Marvel Iron Man (if it is the 70's version) with Scarlet Witch and Thor as reserves. I guess if you went with the old 7 membership number I have a classic team of Cap, Hawkeye, Wasp, Goliath, Iron Man, Scarlet Witch and Thor with She-Hulk and Ms. Marvel as the reserves. I new Wave team of Captain America, Hawkeye, Spider-Woman, She-Hulk, Nova, Black Cat, and Ms. Marvel with Iron Man and Wasp. I did like Firestar as a character but I thought they never did enough with her anywhere except New Warriors and Iceman could be an interesting character but only if he left the x-men while he was an Avenger. I collected the Champions and the Defenders comics when you had Angel, Beast and Iceman together and they were to bad for a while. The Champions were Awesome!"

I have to say I like the set-up I would love to see blackcat as an avenger.

Here is my team

Captain America, War Machine, Wolverine, Spiderman, Dr.Strange, Thor, Storm, and She-Hulk. with Echo and Ms.Marvel as reserves.

I decided the team would operate more successful if it just had Captain America instead of both Captain America and Ironman. The two be too much involved in who is the leader. So I replaced Ironman with War Machine and besides War Machine I always thought had more toys and weapons to play with than Ironman.

I chose Wolverine and Spiderman because they can both sense and detect danger. They would be great for scouting and are great scrappers. DR. Strange and Thor would be great at fighting enemies of the magical and mysterical. Storm and She-Hulk well because I like those two. Echo and Ms. Marvel are another great scrapper and Tanker that could come in handing when giant battles happen.

#21 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke Cage with Spider-Man was a great match, the chemistry was excellent. Of course where Luke goes, so does Iron Fist. I think it would be cool to have Nick Fury the brains behind the team, though he would probably clash with Powerman, so we have to throw someone who trusts Fury and also is cool with Cage, so bring Captain America back to life and throw him on the team. Finally we need a really heavy hitter, I think the new skrull Captain Marvel would be a fun addition.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.