World Security Council from the Avengers Movie

#1 Posted by bear1318 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does I feel as though the world security council has a deeper role to play in future movies. I can see them involved on lots of storylines from winter soldier to Ultron`s Origin to Planet Hulk to civil war. Do anyone else feel the same as me? I even go out on a limb and say there`s a Thanos connection in there somewhere.

#2 Posted by Doctorholmes241 (71 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, You took the words right out of my mouth

#3 Posted by bear1318 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

@doctorholmes241: I think the public is sleeping on the world security council, you remember in avengers how they gave the order nuke NYC and fury ignored them. But the pilots still went ahead with the mission. OK I thought fury was in command of the helicarrier and order go thru him. but somehow it got around him, do I sense trouble within Shield?

#4 Posted by Doctorholmes241 (71 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably, oh a nick fury vs SHIELD movie or at least on the agents of SHIELD show

#5 Posted by War Killer (20261 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a feeling they will be involved in the creation of Ultron in Avengers 2, as they have already made it clear they don't like nor care for the Avengers, willing to sacrifice them at the end of the first movie, so the idea of them wanting something that can protect the Earth while also being under their control. Which would make sense as they would push S.H.I.E.L.D. to create Ultron only for him to go out-of-control and the Avengers having to assemble together to stop him.

#6 Posted by bear1318 (29 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by PowerHerc (84383 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting theory.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.