Will Avengers International ever happen?

#1 Posted by bamaboykmb (149 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by RoboShark (1273 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm for it.

#3 Posted by SoA (4844 posts) - - Show Bio

the ultimate version has ultimate embassies all over the world each with their own team of giant men , iron men etc .

#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33637 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel kill all there non-American teams 

#5 Posted by Skaddix (3114 posts) - - Show Bio

I would read it.

#6 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do the Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, need an international branch? Doesn't Earth's Mightiest Heroes already cover that?

#7 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

I always thought the X-Men covered international pretty well, but I did enjoy Alpha Flight and Excalibur. I'm for an international team if it has a couple characters I like and is well written.

#8 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13274 posts) - - Show Bio

Theirs absolutely nothing that could be achieved by calling the team Avengers international. The team already has had members from around the world and operates abroad.

#9 Posted by Teerack (6643 posts) - - Show Bio

The avengers are mostly from america, but they already protect the whole world. If they did make it, it would probably be made my other countries that feel threatening by the avengers and none of the classic heroes would be welcomed in it. I'm thinking it have characters like Crimson Dynamo.

#10 Posted by HammerTron (612 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd be happy if the West Coast Avengers returned.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.