Who's next?

#1 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

The Avengers have gone to war, with themselves, villians, the X-men and next they're going after the Marvel Universe(In october) so I have to ask, who are they Avengers going to attack next? I'm thinking the readers. Coming next summer Avengers Vs. You!

#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12418 posts) - - Show Bio

The disney characters

#3 Posted by tuananhxu99001 (96 posts) - - Show Bio

looney tunes, the avengers won't stand a chance, bugs solo

#4 Posted by TDK_1997 (14443 posts) - - Show Bio

They would go against the families of all the heroes in the Marvel Universe.

#5 Posted by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's hope DC.

#6 Posted by Osian2 (455 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol they're going after Frank Castle next in Punisher Warzone

The Avengers...If you're not with them then you're against them!

If Wolverine has any part in this like the teaser suggests then he's the biggest hypocrite ever.

#7 Posted by _Franco_ (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny.

#8 Posted by Kellar21 (444 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone please tell me how the Hell Punisher is supposes to take on Iron Man,Wolverine and Thor?

#9 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kellar21: Read War Zone to find out. I think he has only gone up against Spider-Man so far who was beaten with a bomb. (I haven't got round to reading it yet so I don't know)

#10 Posted by batkevin74 (10369 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar: The Avengers Vs The Defenders, The Avengers Vs Alpha Flight, The Avengers Vs Iron Man's rogues gallery, The Avengers Vs Fantastic Four over where She-Hulk belongs :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.