Who would you like to see write the Avengers?

#1 Posted by GiantsizeManThing (315 posts) - - Show Bio

Since Bendis isn't gonna stop writing them for twenty years it seems. What writer and artist would YOU like to see take them on.

#2 Posted by moviegeek17 (1474 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter david and Olivier Coipel would be a cool combination

#3 Posted by ComicFan_13 (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm. This would be tough for me to choose. I would choose Jonathan Hickman. And for artist. Well, David Finch is at DC now. I'd have Stuart Immonen.  

#4 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@moviegeek17 said:

Peter david and Olivier Coipel would be a cool combination

I support this choice^
#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91105 posts) - - Show Bio

DAN SLOTT

#6 Edited by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
PAD is great, but he's been low-key in recent years. Hickman, Gillen, Gage, or Pak/Van Lente wouldn't be bad, either.

@Vance Astro said:

DAN SLOTT

Sounds about right.
#7 Posted by DarkChris (303 posts) - - Show Bio

Dan Slott: he can write funny and campy stories with the Avengers, but I'm sure he can writer serious and "big" stories

Christos Gage: he can write "fresh" stories with the team, maybe 2-part or 3-part

Peter David: if the team has a large cast, he is the only one than can handle them

#8 Posted by Kid_Zombie (824 posts) - - Show Bio

Johnathan Hickman would be my choice.

#9 Posted by Backflip (2256 posts) - - Show Bio

Johnathan Hickman and Mike Choi/Olivier Coipal rotating

#10 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

me

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.