Who is the greatest avenger

#1 Posted by MidianMan (9 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm talking epic space battles saving the world not who's the most popular

#2 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

Anyway you figure.

Thor.

#3 Posted by gavinification (83 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Thor.

Every avenger can get in over their head.

Unless they're Thor.

#4 Posted by Arcadian (376 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor once said Captain America was the greatest Avenger.

Bull sh!t.

#5 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

SquirrelGirl.

#6 Posted by sunhawk (550 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

SquirrelGirl.

If Galactus has nightmares its of her.

#7 Posted by Asagod (292 posts) - - Show Bio

@Arcadian said:

Thor once said Captain America was the greatest Avenger.

Bull sh!t.

Thor has much respect for Captain America, that's why he said so. Captain America is the heart of the Avengers.

But Thor is the greatest, in my opinion.

#8 Posted by The Stegman (24638 posts) - - Show Bio
@Arcadian:  
 


Thor once said Captain America was the greatest Avenger.

Bull sh!t.

And he's modest.  
Definitely Thor
#9 Posted by Selinaky (677 posts) - - Show Bio

@gavinification said:

Definitely Thor.

#10 Posted by Seafarinhare (58 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hulk.

#11 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar

:

Luffy!

#12 Posted by Yai_Inn (352 posts) - - Show Bio

Mar-Vell

#13 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@Yai_Inn: My first comic was his and Dc comics Shazam/ Captain Marvel, how ironic.

#14 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74: I hate one piece.

#15 Posted by sunhawk (550 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar: one piece/narutard/blech all the same shonen garbage.

#16 Posted by tomlikesfries (4679 posts) - - Show Bio

THOR

#17 Posted by BigCimmerian (8400 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Thor.

#18 Posted by TheCannon (18908 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive said:

Thor.

Anyway you figure.

Thor.

@gavinification said:

Definitely Thor.

Every avenger can get in over their head.

Unless they're Thor.

@Arcadian said:

Thor once said Captain America was the greatest Avenger.

Bull sh!t.

@Asagod said:

@Arcadian said:

Thor once said Captain America was the greatest Avenger.

Bull sh!t.

Thor has much respect for Captain America, that's why he said so. Captain America is the heart of the Avengers.

But Thor is the greatest, in my opinion.

@The Stegman said:

@Arcadian:

Thor once said Captain America was the greatest Avenger.

Bull sh!t.

And he's modest. Definitely Thor

@Selinaky said:

@gavinification said:

Definitely Thor.

@tomlikesfries said:

THOR

@BigCimmerian said:

Definitely Thor.

All of these.

#19 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Hank Pym.

Come at me, haters.

#20 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to say Hulk but he rarely stays on the team for long enough to make a difference. I'm saying Thor instead.

#21 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33620 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024: Pym is awesome. I apologize for my relative ignorance on the character, but EMH made me love that character.

#23 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive: No need for apologies :)

EMH was excellent to the character, and To Steal an Ant-Man is probably my favorite episode of the entire season.

#24 Posted by PowerHerc (84333 posts) - - Show Bio

The greatest Avenger comes down to either Captain America or Thor.

#25 Posted by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

Rick Jones.

#26 Posted by Arcadian (376 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to say Iron Man because he always brings the team back together, but he's not on par with Thor, Cap, hell even Hank Pym.

God of Thunder ladies and gentlemen.

#27 Posted by Kellar21 (444 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor,

When the avengers are in trouble,loosing ground and then they hear Thunder and see lightining strike their enemies and Thor appears to save the day,it brings hope to their hearts.

Also Deadpool asked him for an autograph, that has to count for something.

#28 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Kneel before the Mighty Thor!

#29 Posted by THORSON (2446 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive said:

Thor.

Anyway you figure.

Thor.

@TheCannon said:

@Twentyfive said:

Thor.

Anyway you figure.

Thor.

@gavinification said:

Definitely Thor.

Every avenger can get in over their head.

Unless they're Thor.

@Arcadian said:

Thor once said Captain America was the greatest Avenger.

Bull sh!t.

@Asagod said:

@Arcadian said:

Thor once said Captain America was the greatest Avenger.

Bull sh!t.

Thor has much respect for Captain America, that's why he said so. Captain America is the heart of the Avengers.

But Thor is the greatest, in my opinion.

@The Stegman said:

@Arcadian:

Thor once said Captain America was the greatest Avenger.

Bull sh!t.

And he's modest. Definitely Thor

@Selinaky said:

@gavinification said:

Definitely Thor.

@tomlikesfries said:

THOR

@BigCimmerian said:

Definitely Thor.

All of these.

#30 Posted by TDK_1997 (14899 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

#31 Edited by gou10t (19 posts) - - Show Bio

It's Thor. I want to say Hulk but he doesn't frequent the enough. Hulk only shows up when tings are RALLY REALLY bad.

#32 Posted by Trapaceira (46 posts) - - Show Bio

kkkkkkkkkk. Nunca vi alguém levar tanta surra como o Thor. Não da para definir o maior Vingador por que cada um tem sua qualidade mais também seus defeitos.

#33 Posted by Asagod (292 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trapaceira said:

kkkkkkkkkk. Nunca vi alguém levar tanta surra como o Thor. Não da para definir o maior Vingador por que cada um tem sua qualidade mais também seus defeitos.

English, please.

#34 Edited by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America points his finger and tells Thor what to do. Captain America is the greatest Avenger.

#35 Posted by SoA (4843 posts) - - Show Bio
Captain America by Mike Deodato Jr.
#36 Posted by Marksman (1364 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

Kneel before the Adorable Thor!

Fixed

-----------------------------

Anyway, Black Panther is the best.

#37 Posted by ALT (152 posts) - - Show Bio

@THORSON said:

@Twentyfive said:

Thor.

Anyway you figure.

Thor.

@TheCannon said:

@Twentyfive said:

Thor.

Anyway you figure.

Thor.

@gavinification said:

Definitely Thor.

Every avenger can get in over their head.

Unless they're Thor.

@Arcadian said:

Thor once said Captain America was the greatest Avenger.

Bull sh!t.

@Asagod said:

@Arcadian said:

Thor once said Captain America was the greatest Avenger.

Bull sh!t.

Thor has much respect for Captain America, that's why he said so. Captain America is the heart of the Avengers.

But Thor is the greatest, in my opinion.

@The Stegman said:

@Arcadian:

Thor once said Captain America was the greatest Avenger.

Bull sh!t.

And he's modest. Definitely Thor

@Selinaky said:

@gavinification said:

Definitely Thor.

@tomlikesfries said:

THOR

@BigCimmerian said:

Definitely Thor.

All of these.

The greatest Avenger, hands down is, and always will be Thor Odin-son. He's saved the Marvel earth, on a regular basis, he sacrificed every thing, at one time or another, in support of the avengers. If it wasn't for Thor, there would be no avengers, if any avenger ever prayed for Gods help , Thor would answer.

#38 Posted by THORSON (2446 posts) - - Show Bio

AGREED

#39 Posted by GunGunW (996 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America

#40 Posted by Night Thrasher (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Brain: Iron Man

Heart: Thor

Conscience: Captain America

Favorite: Sersi

#41 Posted by Teerack (6615 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man!

Online
#42 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Let me settle this right now:

Havok.

#43 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

Quicksilver.

#44 Posted by masmason92 (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America

#45 Posted by frostphoenix (40 posts) - - Show Bio

I will say Captain America.

#46 Posted by maddpanda (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this in terms of power? Like the most powerful Avenger?

#47 Posted by joshmightbe (24907 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by THORSON (2446 posts) - - Show Bio

THOR

he is defending more than 9 worlds.

#49 Posted by Shark_Repellent_Bat_Spray (745 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor; He is a personal favorite of mine and in my opinion the most powerful member.

#50 Posted by Mattersuit (4280 posts) - - Show Bio
Mar-Vell

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.