Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7701 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

Which Avengers team would you be a member of?

SladeRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By SladeRogers

I wanna know which Avengers team would you want to be a member of?   

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @SladeRogers: Can we have a power set? Or is it just our current skills/abilities/faults/failings/ineptitude?
    SladeRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SladeRogers
    @FadeToBlackBolt:
    You can have all that come up with a name for yourself and everything.
    Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#4  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @SladeRogers: Ahk, cool. Then New Avengers. I'd love to bust heads with Spidey and Ms marvel.
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By PrinceIMC

I think New Avengers too. Kicking it in Avengers mansion hanging out with Luke, Spidey, Thing, Danny. I think they'll have the best poker game.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By Gambit1024

Torn between New and Secret.  

On one hand you have Spidey, Thing, and Hawkeye all in one team. The problem with them is that their villains are terrible and uncreative. 

On the other I have a chance to work side by side with Steve Rogers. And you have Eric O'Grady to screw around with. The problem here is that everyone (with the exception of O'Grady) is so serious. 

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PowerHerc

Whichever one has Hercules on it!
    Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool

I'd go with the NA because 1: Get to hang out with Spidey and Thing!! 2: Get to hang out with the sexy Ms. Marvel!!! And 3: Their fighting demons so I get to bust out ALOT of Evil Dead/AOD quotes!!!!! Also as for who I'd be? Captain Z. Instead of tights I'd go with black cover-alls with red  Z's all over it, black trench coat with a huge Z on the back, and a black mask with red Z's on the back, sides and face. Powers: Healing factor(it comes in handy), super agility, strength(15 tons), psi-swords,and telepathy(again comes in handy).

Vitality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Vitality

Any Avengers team with Ms. Marvel on it.
    DarkChris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#11  Edited By DarkChris

I want to be a member of both Avengers and New Avengers(like Spidey and Wolverine).In Avengers because is the main team and on NA because there are the coolest members.I would be an alien with technology,strength and other powers.

Pizawle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12  Edited By Pizawle

Even though I really dislike the book right now, New Avengers seems like it would be the most enjoyable place to be.

Crymsun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By Crymsun

Not a fan of the Avengers right now, but If I could choose, I would time travel to the classic avengers time, and join when the team was.. you know.. actually fun.  Post-Korvac Saga time.
    Sebastian Dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sebastian Dark

i would be in dark avengers
    Jekylhyde14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 10

#15  Edited By Jekylhyde14

They were not the best or best-written Avengers team by far, but if put to it I would want to be on the Avengers team Bob Harras assembled in the '90's. The line-up changed throughout the course of its run but it was basically composed of: Captain America, The Black Knight (who led the team when Cap was absent), The Vision, Hercules, Sersi, and Crystal. What I find great about this team is that they were not relatable in the least. We have two mythical characters on the team (Hercules and Sersi), an android, an inhuman, Cap (who, bless his soul, is far too moral to be considered just some dude), and The Black Knight who was probably the most normal of them all and he was a scientist who was often displaced in time. Yet, this was the Avengers line-up throughout my childhood. To this day, that's the kind of team I think the Avengers should be: Way too powerful and made up of beings who are (supposedly) less flawed than regular people. I think it properly projects the attitude and arrogance of a team like the Avengers that is built to protect the status quo.  

Don't mistake this as an endorsement for Bob Harras, though. He had a pretty decent imagination but he wasn't much of a writer and managed to alienate some of his best talent as an editor. I fear for DC now that he's in charge. 

agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16  Edited By agent9149

the young avengers..but then again...wiccan might have my head handed to me when i try to get with hulking ♥,

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.