Which avengers member you hate most

• 140 results
#51 Edited by phisigmatau (433 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically if you're a popular marvel character you will get your run in the avengers.

which is ridiculously stupid.

I liked the avengers better when they were a bunch of rejects. that way i could laugh at hawkeye's silly purple and pink outfit.

Seriously the Avengers are everything wrong with Marvel. Street level heroes (spidey, wolvie) teamed up with Cosmic entities (Thor, SS, Sentry) to take on street level villains or evil cosmic entities (thanos, galactus) with no consistent power levels and a million plot holes.

#52 Posted by stormphoenix (762 posts) - - Show Bio

I Do Not like Hawkeye on the Avengers personally he has no place or point to be on the team. Second with a passion i hate BlackWidow i do not trust her at all with Nothing or my secret identity NOTHING.

#53 Posted by TDK_1997 (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

Falcon.He's useless.

Still this.

#54 Edited by tigerkaya (1228 posts) - - Show Bio

None, but for sake of answering all the X-men members from Wolverine, Storm, Havok, Rogue, and Sunfire. Theirs your answer now can someone at Marvel kick them off the team already.

#55 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (4465 posts) - - Show Bio

Falcon

#56 Posted by wundagoreborn (278 posts) - - Show Bio

Moondragon

#57 Posted by Perethorn (2750 posts) - - Show Bio

You know there are a ton more Avengers than that, right?

And Iron Man is the worst.

#58 Posted by TheFirstLantern (1371 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man

#59 Edited by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate beast the most, and he isn't on that list.

#60 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulk or Falcon I guess

#61 Posted by spider11211 (1094 posts) - - Show Bio

The Falcon should be an Avenger, they need a pawn to draw the fire.

#62 Posted by Squares (3127 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-woman, no contest.

I used to really dislike Hawkeye, but after reading Thunderbolts he's kind of grown on me somewhat, so now he's just kind of meh.

#63 Edited by Mxyzptlk_CV (901 posts) - - Show Bio

@fadetoblackbolt said:

You know there are a ton more Avengers than that, right?

And Iron Man is the worst.

This. And of course the master of hypocrisy, captain america

#64 Posted by gor724 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

@soa said:

@Equonox said:

Falcon. Totally useless.

@TDK_1997 said:

Falcon.He's useless.

THANK YOU!

I don't think any one has ever thought other wise. Why does he get to be in the MCU before Daredevil anyway? Did his 4 fans complain?

#65 Posted by gor724 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

This.

#66 Posted by THORSON (2040 posts) - - Show Bio

THOR

just kidding

i don't hate anyone. but if i can include wolverine, he is kind of annoying.

#67 Posted by THORSON (2040 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:

Hawkeye: I'm fine with him. He's earned his place.

Rulk: Never should have existed and if he did should have gone back to normal after the story was over.

Namor: He's fine for what he is but he shouldn't be an avenger.

Captain America: The guy is the Avengers pure and simple.

Falcon: I can't stand his looks and there isn't anything about his character that I like to get past it. Everytime I see him I think why is the non character here.

Carol Danvers: I like her and she is an Avenger. Not as much as before she became Captain Marvel. They seem like two different characters too me. I also hate her look and think the name change is wrong.

Agent Venom: Interesting for awhile but I think they should lay that idea to rest.

Thing: I like him but he's not an Avenger.

Dr Strange: I like him but I don't think his place is on a Superhero team. If he was on a team it should be one focused on magic.

Hulk: I like him but his Avengers days should be over.

Wolverine: i don't like what modern writers are doing to Wolverine. I'm starting not to like him when I was a fan before. He also should never have been an Avenger.

Daredevil: I get why people like him but he never really did it for me. Also shouldn't be an Avenger.

Quicksilver: Don't really like him but then again I think he's the guy on the team you shouldn't like.

WOW!... 8O

#68 Posted by Veshark (8522 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hulk. And these other guys like Dr. Strange, DD, Wolverine, Thing, Agent Venom - all whom I think shouldn't be Avengers, but they're alright as characters.

Also, what's with all the hate against Falcon? *cries softly*

#69 Posted by patrat18 (6750 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL quicksilver.

#70 Posted by TommyJones1945 (716 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulk and Falcon IMO

#71 Posted by TheAcidSkull (15926 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

Red Hulk. And these other guys like Dr. Strange, DD, Wolverine, Thing, Agent Venom - all whom I think shouldn't be Avengers, but they're alright as characters.

i think falcon is just useless :P

#72 Posted by tikhunt (676 posts) - - Show Bio

The Internet Gods agree with you.

#73 Posted by Veshark (8522 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

i think falcon is just useless :P

He's been pretty helpful in Hickman's run....

Falcon is like Marvel's Aquaman - you all think he's useless without the birds. But one day you'll see. ONE DAY YOU'LL ALL SEE!!

#74 Posted by Squares (3127 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark: He has a thing with birds? Funny, I don't remember seeing that mentioned, like, ever.

#75 Posted by TheAcidSkull (15926 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark: nope. i just think he sucks IN general :P.

#76 Posted by Veshark (8522 posts) - - Show Bio

@squares said:

@veshark: He has a thing with birds? Funny, I don't remember seeing that mentioned, like, ever.

I don't think you've read any Falcon then. It's literally his defining characteristic.

ONE DAY.

#77 Posted by Squares (3127 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

@squares said:

I don't think you've read any Falcon then. It's literally his defining characteristic.

@theacidskull said:

ONE DAY.

I thought his defining characteristic was being rude to Spider-man and yelling about tradition. So yeah, you're right, I've only seen him in cross-overs.

#78 Posted by MisterAnderson (514 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't hate any of them, but I like Wonder Man the least. He's Hollywood and I'm more of an independent film kind of guy.

#79 Edited by Zijuun (854 posts) - - Show Bio
@dernman said:

Hawkeye: I'm fine with him. He's earned his place.

Rulk: Never should have existed and if he did should have gone back to normal after the story was over.

Namor: He's fine for what he is but he shouldn't be an avenger.

Captain America: The guy is the Avengers pure and simple.

Falcon: I can't stand his looks and there isn't anything about his character that I like to get past it. Everytime I see him I think why is the non character here.

Carol Danvers: I like her and she is an Avenger. Not as much as before she became Captain Marvel. They seem like two different characters too me. I also hate her look and think the name change is wrong.

Agent Venom: Interesting for awhile but I think they should lay that idea to rest.

Thing: I like him but he's not an Avenger.

Dr Strange: I like him but I don't think his place is on a Superhero team. If he was on a team it should be one focused on magic.

Hulk: I like him but his Avengers days should be over.

Wolverine: i don't like what modern writers are doing to Wolverine. I'm starting not to like him when I was a fan before. He also should never have been an Avenger.

Daredevil: I get why people like him but he never really did it for me. Also shouldn't be an Avenger.

Quicksilver: Don't really like him but then again I think he's the guy on the team you shouldn't like.

#80 Posted by spider11211 (1094 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't hate any of them, but I like Wonder Man the least. He's Hollywood and I'm more of an independent film kind of guy.

He is not Hollywood ...he failed ......do you like him more now?

#82 Edited by montydapunk.k (65 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess Im going off topic but as an Avengers fan I still don't get it why they decided to have Quicksilver in Avengers 2. I mean Scarlet witch deserves to be there but Quicksilver!!!

I guess they included him hoping that the general public will think that Quicksilver is the original speedster and not Flash, cuz Flash ain't got a movie till 2015.

#83 Posted by spider11211 (1094 posts) - - Show Bio

Quicksilver was an Avenger for a long time.

#84 Edited by CaptainRogers (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Pym- When I first heard there was a hero named Ant-man I totally thought it was a joke, there couldn't possible be a hero with such a stupid name.

#85 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (4817 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really like The Thing and I hate Thor.

#86 Posted by GrenadeFlow (1084 posts) - - Show Bio

What's with the Falcon hate he's pretty cool

#87 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1545 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulk - Loeb force, nuff' said.

Iron Man - straight up douche, after I've read Civil War, I get to know he is very calculative...I like RDJ portrayal of him though.

#88 Edited by tigerkaya (1228 posts) - - Show Bio

Aside from the X-men members forced upon us as members. I would say the ones I hate most and want gone are Black Widow and Shang Chi.

#89 Edited by turel_hash_ak_gik (350 posts) - - Show Bio

falcon needs to get a real job. as a pretzel vender. equally useful to the avengers as either.

#90 Edited by Blackdog2009 (1741 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man

Red Hulk

#91 Posted by hyiena (1770 posts) - - Show Bio
#92 Edited by evilvegeta74 (4517 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Widow!

#93 Posted by G_Money_Christmas (862 posts) - - Show Bio

I just am not a fan of Iron Man. I like RDJ's rendition of him, but I have never really liked him in comics. There are some on that list that are Thunderbolts or Fantastic Four members, I think they should stay on their respective teams. Wolverine is okay, though. As for Daredevil, he's my favorite comic book character and I've always thought that he was never in enough stories but I hate how he's just thrown into the Avengers team here or there with no speaking parts so I'd rather him not be an Avenger than be someone on the sidelines just following orders. He's too smart to be a soldier, he should be with the leaders.

#94 Posted by JROCK72 (399 posts) - - Show Bio

I really dislike Dr. Strange

#95 Posted by prinplup45 (201 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Captain America
  • Iron Man
  • Black Widow
  • Falcon
  • Hercules
  • Ant-Man
#96 Posted by kgb725 (3418 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulk

#97 Edited by PowerHerc (78172 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Dr. Druid.

#98 Posted by Wolverine08 (26637 posts) - - Show Bio

None I really hate. Hating fictional characters is madness.

#99 Posted by Deathstroke19 (3682 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the thing but he's not an avenger. Hes only made to be a ff IMO.

#100 Edited by CHE_GUEVARA (48 posts) - - Show Bio

this guy was never meant to be an avenger.

he was meant to thrash them.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.