Where to go after House of M?

#1 Posted by ptaylor9 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Howdy folks,

I'm sure this has been asked a billion times, so i apologise, but I am looking for some info of where to go after House of M for the Avengers.

Basically, I am getting back into comics and trying to get from Disassembled onwards (which was wicked).

I have some of the House of M comics, which obviosuly has some impact on the avengers, and I want to get to Civil War (my main target at the minute) but I am confused now.

I guess what I am asking is do I need to go down the messiah complex, decimation etc or is that all very X-Men orientated? If someone could give me an idea about how far to go with the house of m stuff, and where to go after it, that would be awesome.

Cheers!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.