When did these guys rejoin or leave the Avengers team?

#1 Posted by saoakden (1034 posts) - - Show Bio

I have been checking out the AvX tie ins and I something bugged me. In X-Men Legacy, it shows Falcon, She-Hulk, Moon Knight, are shown to be fighting for the Avengers. In the main AvX series, it shows Black Panther fighting with Avengers and War Machine with the Avengers as well. I thought he left, when did he rejoin? I also noticed in some promos or future covers it shows the GREEN Hulk with the Avengers. Did he rejoin the team or what? & if so when? & did Storm, Jessica Jones, The Protector, and Beast leave the Avengers team they were on? Can anyone fill me in please? I mean I don't mind if these guys rejoined or not, I just want some clarification.

#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12851 posts) - - Show Bio

They're reserve members who were called in for AVX. Storm left during AVX due to conflicting interests. I think the green hulk being on the cover is just to make money.

#3 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4164 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't really go by much of what's on a cover, many times the cover is just that a cover and has nothing to do with the story. Also once an Avenger always an Avenger... unless they fire a bunch to trim down the team, like they did in the late 90s or early 00s with too many Avengers.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.