When Avengers: EMH is cancelled they should...

#1 Posted by thespidey307 (177 posts) - - Show Bio

When this awesome series is cancelled, they should al least continue it on a comic book series because they are some cliffhangers left to explain. There is the storyline with Surtur and we don't know if they stopped him or not. When this is cancelled, at least continue it into a comic book series. Make it happen Marvel.

#2 Posted by thespidey307 (177 posts) - - Show Bio

No one? Geez, nobody likes my threads huh?

#3 Posted by War Killer (20374 posts) - - Show Bio

They do have am Avengers: EMH comic, though I'm not sure how much of it is tied in with the show. But yeah, I couldn't mind them continuing the show in a comic book format, at least to give the fans some closure.

#4 Posted by CrimsonCake (2682 posts) - - Show Bio

That could work,they did the same thing with Justice League Unlimited and Darkwing Duck.

#5 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

They could do that but they won't. Loeb don't care.

#6 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

They should do that but they won't. Loeb don't care.

Small ReFix and agreement.

#7 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

Do I want them to? Yes

Will they? No

#8 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@X35 said:

Nah what they should do is stop being idiots and realise that they should never have cancelled the toon and bring it back for Season 3...........just sayin

#9 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

@ReVamp said:

@X35 said:

Nah what they should do is stop being idiots and realise that they should never have cancelled the toon and bring it back for Season 3...........just sayin

Touche.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.