What was you favorite episodes of Avengers: EMH in season 1 and 2

#1 Posted by thespidey307 (177 posts) - - Show Bio

As you know, this awesome series is being cancelled (which is BS). So what was your favorite episode of both season 1 and 2?

For me, season 1, I enjoyed the story arc when they faced Kang the Conqueror in the episodes, "The Kang Dynasty", "The Tomorrow Man, and "Come the Conqueror". It was pretty awesome seeing Kang, a classic villain of the avengers and seeing him in a avengers sequel would be awesome.

In season 2, I like the "New Avengers" episode. I am a big fan of the New Avengers comics, and seeing spidey become an avenger was sweet. I also like the "Operation Galactic Storm" episode. Seeing the avengers in space was awesome, and black panther sacrificing himself to stop the wormhole from destroying the sun was powerful.

(Of course, black panther doesn't die, he is alive in the next episode, "Live Kree or die hard".

What was your favorite episodes of season 1 and 2?

#2 Posted by thespidey307 (177 posts) - - Show Bio

No one?

#3 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

To Steal an Ant-Man. Best episode, imo.

#4 Posted by FearTheLiving (3873 posts) - - Show Bio

Really any episode with Hawkeye.

#5 Posted by gravitypress (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

The Graviton episode was cool.

#6 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@FearTheLiving said:

Really any episode with Hawkeye.

"High Five"

Plus Wasp. Wasp was freakin amazing in this series.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.