Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7699 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

What is the Avengers future?

saoakden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Edited By saoakden

In the past the Avengers have fought many different opponents. Ranging from some criminals in organizations to fighting god-like opponents like the Worthy. Currently, some of them are fighting Carnage, possibly Revengers, Osborn and Cable. In the spring, they will go up against the X-Men. I believe in the past the X-Men went up against them but it wasn't as big as what’s going to happen. And lately, Marvel's big events have been revolving around the Avengers and the X-Men. So whatever happens in X-Sanction and Avengers vs. X-Men, its going to change the foundation of the marvel universe like Schism and Fear Itself did. What does everyone think will happen after this showdown between Avengers and X-men? Will some members leave? Will someone die? After the event what will be the next big thing? Will it be the Avengers vs. Asgard? Or will it possibility be the Fantastic Four or Future Foundation? Or will it be Avengers vs. New Avengers? Maybe even the top secret teams like Secret Avengers vs. X-Force?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By joshmightbe

This brings up my old thought about what an Avengers 2099 would've looked like

kyle123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kyle123

‎:D I got to watch the avengers unfinished movie from

http://movieleakz.com/the_avengers

I am pretty sure the official one coming out in may will look kind of different than the one I watched since they have to change audio and add some more scenes.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#3  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @joshmightbe said:

This brings up my old thought about what an Avengers 2099 would've looked like

I know, they should have kept the 2099 going.
    joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

@spiderbat87: they should drop the specific year off the title and restart it, There was enough interest in Spiderman 2099 to base a video game around him, so regardless of the game's quality there is a fan base to work with

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#5  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @joshmightbe said:

@spiderbat87: they should drop the specific year off the title and restart it, There was enough interest in Spiderman 2099 to base a video game around him, so regardless of the game's quality there is a fan base to work with

They could do the same as when they rebooted the Ultimate Universe, have three good titles that will definitely sell eg Spider-Man, X-Men, Avengers and then a rotating mini series to see what catches    
    saoakden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By saoakden

Why did they cancel the 2099 series anyways? They should start from scratch again if they redo the 2099. But seriously the Ultimate has seen a lot of bloodshed.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.