Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7703 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

What i want for the avengers movie

Glabal500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Glabal500
    - i want it to be longer then the average 2 hour marvel limit.. like maybe 2 hours, 20 minutes or something, since its a big blockbuster.. i want it to be longer then the stand-alone movies...
    -
    I want Tony to be the douche of the group...lol.. he is the most cocky, and arrogant out of all of them.. and thats why i love him.....

- see some Tony and Steve confrontation......?? Tony and Thor division.. between them... hell, Tony having a beef with everyone..lol

- I want Thor to be sort of the main focus of the avengers (sorry cap fans) now i know Joss is going to try and balance as much as he can, but i doubt he could balance it 100% for every character... since Loki is coming back.. i sort of want Thor to be sort of the main attraction of the group... Thor fighting Loki why Cap, Tony and Bruce  and everyone else is fighting the skrulls

- I love the Agent Coulson character, Clark Gregg is a great actor.. i loved him in Thor, and i want him to have more scenes, maybe a fight scene??

- I know Cap is suppose to be the "leader"of the avengers... but like i said in my earlier points.. i think the film should focus more on Thor.. Cap can still be the team leader of the avengers

- Tony and Cap Fight....... Tony and Hulk fight.... Cap and Hulk fight...  any of these 3 are fine..... not Thor in any of these fights, since he is too powerful.... for any of them

here are just some of my "want list" for the Avengers.. feel free to comment on them, or to make a list...

I just hope the Avengers is a long movie, above 2 hours, like 140 minutes or something..... it has to be long.. so they can introduce all the characters to each other. and stuff.

-
    bgibs13390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By bgibs13390

I want to see a Thor Hulk fight. Thor would destroy him. I am with you on a long movie though. 

Vitality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Vitality

I'm hoping for a Thor/Hulk fight.

I'm hoping that a mindless raging Hulk (probably controlled by someone or something) will be used to show why he is stronger in the Avengers than his solo movie...so he could actually put up a fight with Thor...possibly even best him.

Glabal500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Glabal500
    @Vitality:

Thor/Hulk fight and a Tony/Steve scrap would be awsome

however i just want a long movie thats my priority..

if they did the avengers movie in the same length as thor, or  iron man.. i don't see how that could work

i DO NOT WANT THIS MOVIE TO RUSH
    JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

I'm hoping for a similar event as Ultimates 1. Avengers 2 can be like Ultimates 2. BUT DON'T GO BEYOND THAT! I do not want Ultimates 3 put to film! Let it die.

@Glabal500 said:

"

- I know Cap is suppose to be the "leader"of the avengers... but like i said in my earlier points.. i think the film should focus more on Thor.. Cap can still be the team leader of the avengers
    "

Why? I really don't see why it should focus on Thor. Cap, maybe, but not Thor.
    cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cattlebattle
    @Glabal500 said: -

- Tony and Cap Fight....... Tony and Hulk fight.... Cap and Hulk fight...  any of these 3 are fine..... not Thor in any of these fights, since he is too powerful.... for any of them

Cap vs Hulk?? Thor too powerful for any of them?? I don't know if I agree
    Vitality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Vitality
    @cattlebattle said:
    "

@Glabal500 said: -

Cap vs Hulk?? Thor too powerful for any of them?? I don't know if I agree

"

Technically...going by what has been shown so far...Thor is too powerful for any of them.

It's got me worried that Thor will just be a dues ex machina.

Avatar image for theworldbreaker
    Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Theworldbreaker

2 hours and 20 minutes at the least, and 2 hours and 35 minutes at the most for leangth of the movie

Cap and Tony fight, brief fight about 2 minutes, Tony and HUlk fight, round 1, 3 minutes, round 2, 2-3 minutes (cap saving Tony's ass both times just like in the animated Ultimate Avengers) Cap and hulk fight 8-10 minutes total, Thor fight 1 minute 30seconds-2 minutes long but with him holding back like in the comics. Thats some of what i would like to see.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
    @cattlebattle said:
    " @Glabal500 said: -

Cap vs Hulk?? Thor too powerful for any of them?? I don't know if I agree "
    Hulk vs Cap would be awesome. Remember in the Incredible Hulk movie when Blonsky had the Super Soldier serum? Think that, but better. That was one of my favorite scenes in the movie.
    xybernauts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By xybernauts
    • I want Captain America to be the team leader not Iron Man. Especially because I don't want to see that douche bag rebellion against the man stuff like they are doing on the Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes animated series. I really hate that. 
    •  I want Fury to be in charge of the team leader (i.e. Capt. America)  
    • I want to see the SHIELD carrier.
    • I want to see Thor Hulk fight.
    • I want to see the Ultimate Avengers skyscraper base, not the mansion. 
    • I want to see a slightly smarter version of the Hulk. Smart enough to say a sentence and be a begrudging team player, but not smart like Bruce Banner. 
    • It'd be nice to see them capture the Banner/Hulk in  the movie. 
    • I want a balanced approach to portraying the characters. I don't want them to spend too much time on one character (i.e. Thor) and completely neglect another character. I want the story to be inclusive. 
    JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

It's worth mentioning that Hawkeye will be in the Avengers roster (he is listed on IMDb)

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BarelyAverage

I know wolverine won't be in this movie but after his origins movie he was a beast after he got the adamantium. I would like to see a cap vs wolverine fight. Two minutes at least with it being interrupted without a decisive victor.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jnr6Lil

• Make it like the Ultimates.
    •  
    • Nick Fury the Manager of The Team
    • Captain Amerixa and Iro-Man Co-Leaders that hate each other.
    • Widow tand Hawkeye having some sexual attraction.
    • Hulk and Thor having  beef
    • Wasp and Hank can just do what they want.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Oh yeah, and I want Black Widow to betray them like she did in Ultimates 2.

Not only was Ultimates 2 fantastic, but I dislike the actress playing Black Widow. Win-win.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jnr6Lil

JediXMan: She betray them then they might have to bring HYDRA into this.
    joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#16  Edited By joshmightbe

What I want in an Avengers movie 

No Caption Provided
    Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jnr6Lil

If they do a sequel then they can include characters such as Black Panther and Ms. marvel but for Villains I'd liek to see

Maybe

Masters of Evil

Hydra

Red Skull

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
    @Jnr6Lil said:
    " JediXMan: She betray them then they might have to bring HYDRA into this. "
    HYDRA is already in Captain America; wouldn't be a stretch.
    GTG12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By GTG12

dude this movie is gonna be so awsome.

And yeah steve and tony co leaders and thor hulk fight.

girth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#20  Edited By girth

After ending credits, I would love to see hint for Skrull invasion.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By PrinceIMC

I kinda want Clint to be the a-hole of the group. Tony can be a douche but I want Hawkeye to insult everybody (except Natalia) every chance he gets but save their butts in the field.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jnr6Lil

I could see a love triangle between Widow, Hawkeye, and Cap. Hell I could see a Civil War Movie happening in the near future but of course that would be waaaay too much work.
    Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Aqua11500
    @Glabal500:  So you basically want this to be like the original X-men film series where Cyclops is the leader and Storm is second in command, yet the whole focus revolves around Wolvie..again another Thor fan-boy.You need to cool it,Thor isn't the main attraction of the Avengers.

I agree with some of your post,but most of it is leaning towards THOR THOR and more God of Thunder.If all the focus is on the majority of him, then we might as well call the movie Thor and friends -_-

I don't know why,but your post juts pissed me off.Enough fanboying,get real.Thor's not going to still the spotlight, especially when Ironman is more popular than him and more well known characters like Hulk who had two films already.

Avengers movie is going in the right direction introducing all of the main characters before the actual film.It'll be great to see more Marvel Heroes come to life and for that matter together.
    ARMIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ARMIV

I'm just hoping for a nice balance between the old Avengers and some newer maybe Ultimate aspects.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#25  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @ARMIV
    agreed. while the ultimate universe does have some aspects that would make a movie easier to make, this isnt the Ultimates movie, this is the Avengers movie.
    xybernauts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By xybernauts
    @Aqua11500 said:
    ... especially when Ironman is more popular than him and more well known characters like Hulk who had two films already.
    Is he more popular? I think Thor was said to be Marvel's most successful opening yet. I do agree with alot of what you said though, even if I don't agree with how you said it. I think the movie should focus on all the characters, isn't that the point of a team movie? Let Marvel Films use the individual character's movies (i.e. Thor, Iron Man, Captain America) to focus on individual characters. 
    Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Jnr6Lil

Roles in the Movie at least Avengers wise

Cap America-The Patriot, Goody 2 Shoes Leader that still thinks its WW2

Iron Man-The Douche, The Know It all, Second in Command

The Hulk-The one with rage, the wild one, reckless.

Thor-The noble and clam one, the mediator, the one that cares for the humans and thinks of the greater good.

Hawkeye-The Lonar, The A-Hole,Anti-Hero

Black Widow-Sexy, powerful, clever, spying, The Sexual attraction of the group. love triangle between Cap, Hawkeye, and her

And dont know if Pyms are gonna be in the movie

xybernauts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By xybernauts
    @Jnr6Lil:  I think Thor is a bit more of the cocky warrior who celebrates battle. I know that he supposedly outgrew that in the movie, but in my experience vices like pride and arrogance don't fade over night. They might extend his personal conflict with his own demons into the Avengers movie. 

The one that cares for humans and thinks of the greater good kinda applies to all of them. They are heroes after all. 
    Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jnr6Lil

Yes but if Thor was still cocky he wouldnt have Mjolnir.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.