What are your thoughts on Avengers: Earth's Mightest Hero's?

#1 Posted by THORSON (2335 posts) - - Show Bio

Being cancelled for a new avengers show?

I honestly knew that Avengers: EMH would get cancelled quickly because its not often that a superhero cartoons to last a long amount of seasons. i'm pretty positive the next show will be better or at least entertaining.

what's your take?

#2 Edited by Oscars94 (2348 posts) - - Show Bio

The Avengers EMH was awesome! It had great character development throughout the series and the villains were actual threats. Character interaction was key and I feel that there was real heart behind this show. It seems that the writers knew what they were doing and how to execute every storyline. The battles were amazing and I loved how some less known heroes were involved. I have literally no bad things to say about this show. 10/10!

#3 Posted by SoA (4708 posts) - - Show Bio

i think the show was really good and im gonna miss it, ive heard this new series is seen through falcon's eyes . i do not like falcon so i hope the show is good enough to make me look past such a lame main character

#4 Posted by Asagod (291 posts) - - Show Bio

Earth's Mightiest Heroes was amazing. I doubt that new show will be as good as EMH was.

#5 Posted by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@Oscars94 said:

The Avengers EMH was awesome! It had great character development throughout the series and the villains were actual threats. Character interaction was key and I feel that there was real heart behind this show. It seems that the writers knew what they were doing and how to execute every storyline. The battles were amazing and I loved how some less known heroes were involved. I have literally no bad things to say about this show. 10/10!

This 100%

I'll give the new show a chance though.

#6 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought it was okay.

#7 Posted by lilben42 (2498 posts) - - Show Bio

I hated it. Iron Man was annoying, the music in the backround sounded like hallmark, the last episode was anti climatic and the fights with Galactus sucked. Overall the only good episodes were Dr. Doom and Enchantress almost killing Zemo. Their fight scenes were so bad though except for a few like Gravitron. Some of their episodes were really biring like the Ant man episode or Purple man. My dad even loved the show and he fell asleep with me on most of the episodes.

#8 Posted by Justice_League (33 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought it was pretty good, the second season was way better though, im looking forward to Avengers Assemble tbh

#9 Posted by FearTheLiving (2583 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's terrible AEMH was awesome and to cancel it for a show that's uncertain is stupid.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.