Watch One Minute of Marvel's Avengers Movie! [Updated]

• 112 results
Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

Note: The shakey image has been removed as expected.

I wish we could take credit for finding this gem, but we have to give props to the guys over at Screened for that. With Captain America: The First Avenger in studios next Friday and reviews for the film already coming in, it was only a matter of time until some of the footage from the movie hit the web. Marvel has consistently rewarded fans that have stayed through to the end of the credits of their films with an early peak at their upcoming projects; and this next movie is no different. If you're planning on seeing Captain America: The First Avenger next Friday, we recommend you stay until after the credits so you too can watch the Avengers assemble. However, if you don't feel like waiting (why would you?) check out the footage that leaked onto Youtube below before it gets pulled!

#1 Edited by labarith (670 posts) - - Show Bio

I see someone's not too shy about copyright infringement... :P 

Thanks for the heads up - I just hope the Wolverine-police don't raid comic vine for sharing copy written material. :)

#2 Posted by tonis (6202 posts) - - Show Bio

holy crap does that pump me up :)

#3 Posted by Golden Cod (430 posts) - - Show Bio

Did Hans Zimmer score this?   It sounds awfully similar to his Batman Begins and Dark Knight work.

Glimpse of Hawkeye at 0:45!   Glad he's not wearing that tacky mask.

#4 Posted by Burnstar1230 (210 posts) - - Show Bio

*Nerdgasm in progress*

#5 Posted by Deranged Midget (17723 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy crap....holy crap...holy crap.... holy crap....

#6 Edited by GreenLantern1694 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

My dream is near to be fulfilled.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

#7 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12025 posts) - - Show Bio

this just got me extremely excited. oh my goodness IT LOOKS SO COOL

#9 Posted by Om1kron (1170 posts) - - Show Bio

@labarith said:

I see someone's not too shy about copyright infringement... :P Thanks for the heads up - I just hope the Wolverine-police don't raid comic vine for sharing copy written material. :)

It's not comic vine who gets in trouble, not like they uploaded the footage.

#10 Posted by FoxxFireArt (3559 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually first say this because I was following Giant' Bomb's Ryan Davis on Twitter. Though, I think he was just re-tweeting someone from Screened,

I do actually feel a little bad since this is such a poor pirated version. You know this is going to be shown at Comic Con, eventually.

#11 Posted by quiksilver70777 (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Rather watch Dark Knight Rises 

#12 Posted by The Mast (790 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not even bothered. It's not like I wanted to be surprised by what would come after the credits or anything.

It's cool. I love things being spoiled.

-The Mast

#13 Posted by UpUpAndAway (192 posts) - - Show Bio

I literally PACED my room fighting myself not to watch it. "Save it for the showing," I said. "You're going to see it midnight showing," I said, but I just couldn't do it. I had to see. i had to get a taste. So I did... and IT WAS AWESOME!!!

#14 Posted by LordTaronji101 (277 posts) - - Show Bio

I just jizzed in my pants
#15 Posted by ambigu0us (41 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey Cierra!

#16 Posted by TypingKira (3509 posts) - - Show Bio
@Burnstar1230 said:
*Nerdgasm in progress*
QFFT.  

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg. . . . . . . . .  

I'm all atwitter with anticipation ^^
#17 Posted by greeneagle (162 posts) - - Show Bio

I am totally digging the ultimate Thor  look. Looks like they are going for the earth 1610 look, awesome.

#18 Posted by Beomoose (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Erection.

#19 Posted by CraftyArrow (123 posts) - - Show Bio

cool

#20 Posted by The_Tree (7737 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like the best after credit scene yet!
The Avengers will curbstomp The Dark Knight Rises in 2012, IMO.

#21 Posted by Vincent92 (261 posts) - - Show Bio

awsome, can't wait to see it on the big screen 

#22 Posted by the_fallen11 (636 posts) - - Show Bio

::starts to cry:: its....its so beautiful...

#23 Posted by darth bul (130 posts) - - Show Bio

wow

#24 Posted by msteryman3 (3 posts) - - Show Bio
@Golden Cod: I love the tacky mask
#25 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Tree said:
Looks like the best after credit scene yet! The Avengers will curbstomp The Dark Knight Rises in 2012, IMO.
(Facepalm). 

Looks really good though. But Batman will still destroy it.
#26 Posted by ZacCooper (106 posts) - - Show Bio

*Sees it on Comic Vine homepage, gets excited* 'Removed by User' -.-'

Sighs....

#27 Posted by Grim (2080 posts) - - Show Bio
@ZacCooper said:
*Sees it on Comic Vine homepage, gets excited* 'Removed by User' -.-'  Sighs....
right? damn my nightlife...
#28 Posted by Grim (2080 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by ZacCooper (106 posts) - - Show Bio
@Grim: *HUGS!* OMG ITS SO AWESOME!!!!!
#30 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Oops doesn't work anymore. Ah well.

#31 Posted by War Killer (20343 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
@The_Tree said:
Looks like the best after credit scene yet! The Avengers will curbstomp The Dark Knight Rises in 2012, IMO.
(Facepalm).   Looks really good though. But Batman will still destroy it.
I don't know. Sure Batman's going to be pretty hard to beat, but from what I just saw, Avengers will at least give good ol'Bat's a run for his money.
#32 Posted by The Hobgoblin (414 posts) - - Show Bio

Never has a movie of such epic proportions been attempted before to my knowledge (The staging of a huge crossover years in the making), and I hope movie theatres and people across the world are ready for this momentous gathering of Marvel Movie Icons.

#33 Posted by Aiden Cross (15575 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye! xD Curious to see how he'll be on the big screen
#34 Edited by [turbo] (24 posts) - - Show Bio

since the other one went down

#35 Edited by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh... My... God! 

#36 Posted by sora_thekey (8180 posts) - - Show Bio

Crap! I missed it!

#37 Posted by thveej (203 posts) - - Show Bio

man i hate this poor quality stuff AHHHHHH... can't wait to see it on the big screen next week!

I hope they release the Dark Knight Rises teaser on the internet in HD... I didn't want to wait in line for a bijilian hours to see HP just to see it.

Supper excited for next summer, this movie is gonna be epicness. Although I must say DKR has me way more excited just because you'll never know what Nolan has up his sleeve. CANT WAIT!

#38 Posted by SC (13242 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
I don't know. Sure Batman's going to be pretty hard to beat, but from what I just saw, Avengers will at least give good ol'Bat's a run for his money.

I'll end this argument once and for all!  

Twilight Breaking Dawn, is going to climb a tree, silently watch Avengers and Batman movies from a distance wait for Avengers and Batman to fall asleep, watch it for 3 hours quietly, then creep up and impregnate it, like a 120 year old Vampire impregnates an 18 year old teenage girl!!! So both movies are going down!! You can't get more pwned than that. Well... unless people realize how weird Vampire, Wolf love triangles are... no love for Frankenstein? Racist and shallow... 
#39 Posted by Aiden Cross (15575 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC:  How can you NOT love Frankenstein? He has a piece of everything, he’s a bundle of joy. Frankly, he has the best of everyone!
#40 Posted by SC (13242 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aiden Cross said:
@SC:  How can you NOT love Frankenstein? He has a piece of everything, he’s a bundle of joy. Frankly, he has the best of everyone!

Ahah, nice puns! *smile* 
#41 Posted by Eyz (3095 posts) - - Show Bio

Awww... already taken out..

#42 Posted by ArtisticNeedham (2276 posts) - - Show Bio

AWw man!  gone already.

#43 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio

It's been removed D: D:

#44 Posted by SC (13242 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead. said:

If you want? I can go to MS Paint and draw what I saw from memory so you can see it... kinda? 0_0
#45 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio

@SC said:

If you want? I can go to MS Paint and draw what I saw from memory so you can see it... kinda? 0_0

Please do, in detail and with specific colour;s for each character ;p

#46 Posted by Om1kron (1170 posts) - - Show Bio

@sora_thekey said:

Crap! I missed it!

geo check screened I added some more links.

#47 Posted by SC (13242 posts) - - Show Bio

I lied, I don't have MS Paint. I have Deviant Muro though, which is even harder to use, with even sloppier results! So here for you, who missed out the trailer I have essentially a screen by screen retelling *SPOILERS* *SPOILERS* Its so much like the real thing you will be *SPOILED* ((sidenote, I use a word/saying/phrase in this I abhor in real life))
  SPOILER WARNING: Click here to reveal hidden content.

There you go, you essentially saw the trailer. 0_0
#48 Posted by SC (13242 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Mistress Redhead.

Stupid Spoiler Glitch! Grr lol 

@.Mistress Redhead. said: 

#49 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio

@SC said:

@.Mistress Redhead.:

Stupid Spoiler Glitch! Grr lol

I lied, I don't have MS Paint. I have Deviant Muro though, which is even harder to use, with even sloppier results! So here for you, who missed out the trailer I have essentially a screen by screen retelling *SPOILERS* *SPOILERS* Its so much like the real thing you will be *SPOILED* ((sidenote, I use a word/saying/phrase in this I abhor in real life))

Captain America is alone in a Gym Working out!
Nick Fury Appears and crowds says woo!
Cap Steve and Fury Talk!
Steve Rogers Punches the Bag right of the chain and Audience goes woah
Sound says something about there being more than one hero and people assembling with quick shots of various characters
Nick Fury tells them that they are up!
Robert Downey Junior Admires Thor to end the trailer, Crowd screams as Avengers logo comes up

APPLAUDS!!!!! wonderful work!!!!! I feel like I have really seen the trailer!!!

#50 Posted by SC (13242 posts) - - Show Bio

APPLAUDS!!!!! wonderful work!!!!! I feel like I have really seen the trailer!!!

Which basically means you have seen the movie now these days as well... I just saved you like 10 dollars right there... not sure what all the fuss and hype is about to be honest..  

Since its all going to be about Sherlock Holmes 2!! Awh yea... lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.