Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7702 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

Uncovering the Future of Marvel U (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

DATNIGGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 28

Edited By DATNIGGA

Ok allow me to present my point viners...

(Avengers vol 4 006 2010)

showed us this map of everything thats suppose to happen

and so far Pretty much everything on this list has happened even aspects of AVX are mentioned in here. I think thats kinda cool that they wrote marvels future plans into an old plot and seems to be coming to pass....

Marvels plan
    Marvels plan

Currently were at ultron war according to this story line ultron let kang win to prevent damage to the time stream...

No Caption Provided

Whether or not thats gonna take place remains to be seen however in this pic it shows kang built an army composed of Hero's and villains to deal with ultron people like magneto, Doom, Silver surfer ect.... most are very powerful gathering powerful people into an army thats cool right?....

No Caption Provided

and just like that we see Kang show up with the Apocalypse twins this might be the start of his army....

Now after age of ultron we see the next avengers a group of kids who's parents are the Avengers, Thors daughter, Captain Americas son ect....

and they were lead by The Maestro (Older smarter Hulk basically) Thats funny folks cause that same hulk showed up in the first issue of A+X with Old man logan (old wolverine) looking for Red Hulk for some reason.....

a little after this time period there is a giant question mark and it says Infinite futures..... that too is interesting cause look what marvel announced....

No Caption Provided

Their going somewhere with this and marvel now is just the beginning i think marvel hero's will be considerably different after 2013

Arkhamc1tizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 33

#1  Edited By Arkhamc1tizen

Interesting

DATNIGGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 28

#2  Edited By DATNIGGA

@Arkhamc1tizen: Indeed

Arkhamc1tizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 33

#3  Edited By Arkhamc1tizen

Ohh also the wasp just returned so they could have the wasp child. And spider woman and hawk eye just hooked up, hawk kid One fault ultron is destroyed in the far future, infinity has the picture of present day mu heroes notold ones

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
    ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By ShadowSwordmaster

This is crazy and I like your blog

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.