Ultron War AvX connection?

#1 Posted by Dernman (14047 posts) - - Show Bio

I was wondering if their was a connection. It's assumed that these new promos are suggesting the Ultron war and my memory is very vague on the last few issues of Moon Knight but wasn't something suggested about Ultron maybe knowing the Phoenix was coming and he was preparing?  I was thinking Ultron comes in at the end of AvX or it's aftermath. Either makes a go at stealing the phoenix or attacks the planet when it's week and defenseless. With the P5 going around destroying the worlds defenses it leaves Earth  weak and easy for conquering. The Avengers getting battered so badly wont be able to do much and I suspect the X-Men wont be faring much better when the P5 start going crazy on each other. 

#2 Posted by Hareil0079 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

We'll have to wait and see.

#3 Posted by jayskee (1904 posts) - - Show Bio

hope so

#4 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully Hickman writes the Ultron War (we all know it's going to happen. It's just a matter of time). I don't want to see the craziest robotic enemy in modern Marvel times get subjected to the Hood arc that Brian Bendis pushed back when he started his writing on the Avengers.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.