Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7703 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

top Ultron storylines

vandinejd_1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

In preparation for The Avengers: Age of Ultron I want to read as many Ultron storylines as possible so I can get to know Ultron as much as possible. I will of course start with Age of Ultron storyline. But what other Ultron storylines do you recommend? If you could name at least five or more please

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

Ultron Unlimited and Annihilation Conquest.

Ultron Unlimited is easily the best Ultron story, I would read it before Age of Ultron (which to be honest I didn't finish cause I thought it was boring). Annihilation Conquest is a big cross-over story from a few years ago that mostly involved the Guardians of the Galaxy and was arguably Ultron at his most powerful.

reignmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By reignmaker

Ultron Unlimited by Kurt Busiek was great for its time. And I admit that it's still a decent read even today. But be prepared to swim in oceans of needless text where characters are speaking their thoughts out loud. It's a little baffling to me why Kurt chose to write this way. By that point in the late 90's most writers had ceased using the overwrought explanations and needless overkill of dialogue. Not Kurt. Still, it's probably the best story of his Avengers run. And the art by Perez still looks awesome.

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I liked the Avengers:Earth's Mightiest Heroes Ultron episodes.

tigerkaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron Unlimited

Ultron Imperative

The Bride of Ultron

The New Master of Evil

We Stnd at Armageddon

Annihilation Conquest

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.