The Uncanny Avengers are.

• 72 results
#51 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18797 posts) - - Show Bio

Since Rogue is in it I'll have to buy it no matter what lol but does this mean.. no more X-Men Legacy? </3

#52 Posted by stormphoenix (830 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it but WHY! OH WHY IS WOLVRINE IN THIS!!!!.....why cant you just go away!!!???? ;( I just don't get it he is in every stinking team possible. Thor looks weird and rouge why does she have a hood and SW what is she wearing leather? Anyway it's ok team kinda expected alittle more characters but it's cool. EXCEPT for wolverine

#53 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

Avengers side = good.

X-Men side = embarrassing.

right on!!!!!

i say "no more crossover events" but marvel just keeps blending avengers with x-men to boost sales....the sales now must be bad and marvel is getting desperate

@Dernman

: @JoseDRiveraTCR7

:

#54 Posted by Tyrus (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, okay - so they make everyone elses costume look different (weird, stupid etc) but keep Wolverine's usual? I like Wolverine's usual costume but I'd rather that if everyone has a terrible costume in this new lineup, then Wolverine shouldn't be allowed to stand out - I bet they're going to make Spider-Man's costume look like the reboots costume like they've done with Cap and Thor from Avengers...

#55 Posted by Skaddix (3109 posts) - - Show Bio

Most of these costumes suck. Wanda cannot wear that head gear with a track suit, Havok's tron suit was fine.

Also really how you gonna recruit x-men and not get yourself a telepath. The most obvious hole an any avengers lineup and the x-men have a couple dozen.

#56 Posted by Dernman (14608 posts) - - Show Bio
@Skaddix: Tom Bravoort suggested that might not be Wanda that is dressed as Scarlet Witch. 
#57 Posted by oraclefyre (936 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks pretty good. Liking Rogue's costume but better art would definitely make it look better. Cassaday is an amazing artist, this isn't some of his best work though.

#58 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7257 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry about the Butch costume, Rogue. Really sorry about that :(.

Not interested in this title, looking at the premise and what they're supposed to be doing, nothing new is coming out of this. What a damned waste.

#59 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@stu: GTFO

@JoseDRiveraTCR7: impossible. cap plays second to no one.

#60 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman: if cyclops dies, i am going to have a really busy day.

#61 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@bamaboykmb said:

If anyone can pull it off Remender can.

#62 Posted by Brazen_Intellect (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

Another $3.00 a month saved

#63 Posted by Hareil0079 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

and Wolverine is on another team....

At this point is that really a big surprise

#64 Posted by boschePG (2155 posts) - - Show Bio

and the purpose of this team is what exactly???

#65 Posted by Iron_Lad (315 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm just glad that Wanda is back on a team. It's been ages.

#66 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Picking this up just for Remender and Thor.

#67 Posted by RoboShark (1208 posts) - - Show Bio

Just a cover, people are getting their panties twisted a tid too much over Havock.

#68 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Rogue there at all? The whole thing makes me wanna hurlllllll!

#69 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7257 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74 said:

Why is Rogue there at all? The whole thing makes me wanna hurlllllll!

'There a problem, sugah ?

#70 Posted by Tyrus (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

#71 Posted by Teerack (5184 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a single funny person on the team...

#72 Posted by oraclefyre (936 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool line-up. But I'm glad they're giving Havok some time to shine in the spotlight. Nervous though about his relationship with Polaris. I don't want them to break up.

Art not looking that flashy though.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.