The next team of Avengers

#1 Posted by TDK_1997 (14899 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks like after Age of Ultron we are getting yet a new Avengers title.After the one-shot story that will be in Age of Ultron #10A.I. we will be getting this.Avengers A.I.
This will be a book about the redemption of Vision,Hank Pym and the other characters that seem to be new.The book will be writer Sam Humphries and artist Andre Lima Araujo.
What are your thoughts about this?

#2 Posted by NaffyDuck (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Even though it is yet another Avengers title, I'm pretty excited by both Hank and Vision being in this as they seem to have been shafted since Marvel Now started. I guess now I have to start reading Age of Ultron, huh?

#3 Posted by TDK_1997 (14899 posts) - - Show Bio

@naffyduck: That was my reaction also.I am sick of Avengers titles but with Hank in this book I am excited to see what will thise be.

#4 Posted by novi_homines (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

So are these all AI?

#5 Edited by TDK_1997 (14899 posts) - - Show Bio

So are these all AI?

It looks like it.One of them is a Doombot and the others are something mysterious for me.

#6 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6304 posts) - - Show Bio

Hank and Vision are two of my favourite Avengers, so I'll be giving this a go. :)

#7 Posted by TDK_1997 (14899 posts) - - Show Bio

Hank and Vision are two of my favourite Avengers, so I'll be giving this a go. :)

That's the spirit!

#8 Posted by kid Apollo (714 posts) - - Show Bio

Hank pym, Vision, Doombot, Victor Mancha, Monica Chang (not the chick from the Ultimates but a 616 counterpart) and i cant remember who the black chick is. but i wonder how many missions there are gonna be for this group, and an all A.i. team is kinda ridiculous. a well placed EMP would shut em all down

#9 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

Is that Victor from Runaways? Sold!

Not that I have to be sold hard a Pym-centric book, mind.

#10 Posted by Clark_EL (2660 posts) - - Show Bio

Even though it is yet another Avengers title, I'm pretty excited by both Hank and Vision being in this as they seem to have been shafted since Marvel Now started.

This

#11 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6304 posts) - - Show Bio

@clark_el said:

@naffyduck said:

Even though it is yet another Avengers title, I'm pretty excited by both Hank and Vision being in this as they seem to have been shafted since Marvel Now started.

This

Did you read Avengers Assemble Annual ? It was Vision based and had Hank in it. It was pretty good too. :)

#12 Edited by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Is that Shard?!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.