Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7694 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

The cartoon had potential

Cole_Mercer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#1  Edited By Cole_Mercer

I was looking through my netflix for something to watch and i stumbled across The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, I never knew that they had another Avengers cartoon. My older brother recommended that I watch the show. So I watched all two seasons on netflix and I was officially hooked, every single episode to me was amazing and most of all it didn't feel like a kids show like Teen Titans or Batman: The Brave and The Bold. Too bad the show is cancelled now. It had loads of potential.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By AtPhantom

The quality dropped by a good margin in the second season.

Cole_Mercer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Cole_Mercer

@AtPhantom said:

Still better than that awful Ultimate Spider-Man.

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@AtPhantom: I liked the second season because it introduced a lot more characters.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By judasnixon

I like to think about it as we got 52 episodes of the best avengers cartoon ever. I know a lot of people were upset it didn't get a third season. I'm grateful we got the two season, we could of got zero episodes. My only complaint no Spider-Women. I guess you can't have everything..... 

Cole_Mercer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cole_Mercer

@judasnixon: I was happy when characters like Ms. Marvel, Heroes For Hire and Guardians of The Galaxy all made appearances on the show, lol i was a happy fan.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By judasnixon
    @Cole_Mercer: We got a mother %$#@ing Beta Ray Bill episode! Beta Ray Bill! They crammed a lot of Avengers into 52 episodes.  
    Jmush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jmush

@Cole_Mercer: Agreed. Ultimate Spider-man is awful. I'm ready for some decent Marvel cartoons that DON'T get canceled. Avengers:EMH was great but you could tell they knew they were getting canceled after the second season.

ladymastermind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ladymastermind
    @Jmush: You don't like Ultimate Spiderman??? First off, my brother is going to have a serious bone to pick with you. I personally  thought it was pretty funny.
    Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
    sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never understood why they cancelled it myself. Then again, every show I watch never does well and if it does it gets the boot. I think I was cursed at birth.

Jmush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jmush

@ladymastermind: Like I said, I retract what I said. It's not all bad. I might have an overall frustration with Marvel cartoons. Wolverine & the X-Men was crazy awesome and got cancelled. Avengers: EMH was great but got the boot. I just want an awesome series already.

gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By gravitypress

I loved the first season. The second season felt like Jeff Loeb had to much creative control (Red Hulk anyone). But half of the second season was good. Man of Action should be barred for writing on any future projects though.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By danhimself

@AtPhantom said:

that's because that's when Jeph Loeb took over...you could see the obvious drop in quality

Shadowsnake89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#14  Edited By Shadowsnake89

@danhimself: I actually preferred the second season. The first had took too much time with story archs. The only episodes I really liked we're Gamma World and Hail Hydra. The second season seemed to get back to what I thought the show should have been in the first place: Focusing on them capturing more of the super-villains that escaped in the first episode instead of centering three and four episodes around Zemo, Ultron, or Loki. Outside of "Powerless" I think the second season was better.

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By DH69

Standard marvel practice lately, 2 seasons of a good show think about what a pain in the ass it'll be to take it past 52 episodes because of contract renewals, bring new show in...show sucks.

Avatar image for illyanarasputin
    IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#16  Edited By IllyanaRasputin

I actually just finished watching the first season today and I loved it. I started season two and it seems like it's going to be a good season. It sucks that the show got cancelled! Apparently the new Avengers Assemble series that's coming out is going to focus more on the movie's characters which is bullox to me, I loved how EMH centered around the founding members of the Avengers and had special appearances with other characters.

Shame that it got cancelled.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BlackWind

Season 1 was great. Season 2 was far too erratic. Way too many one episode subplots.

EMH made me realise I can only stand Hulk when he speaks in proper sentences.

@DH69 said:

Standard marvel practice lately, 2 seasons of a good show think about what a pain in the ass it'll be to take it past 52 episodes because of contract renewals, bring new show in...show sucks.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By lilben42

@Cole_Mercer: Yeah....... potential to suck. haha

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By Hyperlight

it was good

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.