The Avengers fighting each other

#1 Posted by TheManInTheSuit (9 posts) - - Show Bio

In the trailers for the new Avengers movie we see Thor attacking captain America with his hammer and cap blocks with his shield. We also see Captain America's confrontation to tony stark which was your just a little man in a suit of armour take that away and what are you? To this iron man replies a philanprohist, playboy , millionaire. But why are they fighting? Also in the trailers we see hulk catching iron man when he's falling after being shot at

#2 Posted by VictorGrey (13505 posts) - - Show Bio

Let me sum up the plot

1. They're gathered by Nick Fury
  2. Loki attacks
  3. Team realize they can't work together
  4. Team Disbands
  5. World is threatened
  6. Heroes team up to stop it
  7. They succeed
  8. "We should do this again"
#3 Posted by cattlebattle (14343 posts) - - Show Bio
@VictorGrey said:

Let me sum up the plot

1. They're gathered by Nick Fury
  2. Loki attacks
  3. Team realize they can't work together
  4. Team Disbands
  5. World is threatened
  6. Heroes team up to stop it
  7. They succeed
  8. "We should do this again"
I actually think its Thor vs Iron Man and Cap, SHEILD has Loki captive and Thor comes to see if his brothers alive nd finds him captive.....fight ensues......I don't think they will disband either, just have trouble getting along until finale
#4 Posted by VictorGrey (13505 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: I still think there will be that little moment where they part ways, no matter how long it is.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.