The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest New Costumes

Posted by franco2011 (79 posts) - - Show Bio

With the second season premiere of "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes!" during the Marvel Universe programming block on Disney XD April 1, a few team members have received some new looks!

Iron Man, Thor and Captain America each receive a costumed updgrade, and we've got your first full look at all three right here on Marvel.com!

You can check out our full gallery directly below, and get ready for the Avengers' newest adventures when they debut alongside "Ultimate Spider-Man" on April 1, only on Disney XD!

Captain America's new costume from Season 2 of "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes!"
Thor's new costume from Season 2 of "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes!"
Iron Man's new costume from Season 2 of "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes!"

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/news/story/18247/the_avengers_earths_mightiest_new_costumes#ixzz1odrXWDHP

#1 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7819 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool, Still need to get though the first series :S

#2 Posted by nickthedevil (12501 posts) - - Show Bio

Giant man better keep his look or i might rage quit.

#3 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
I like the new looks.
#4 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

Now if they'd just bring the damn show back already that'd be great, I believe April was the most recent release date given

#5 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Coooooooooool, glad they updated the looks.

#6 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio

They went full-on Ultimate with Cap. I love it.

#7 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like Cap's stupid plasma shield :(

#8 Posted by Chaos Burn (1784 posts) - - Show Bio

@Omega Ray Jay said:

Cool, Still need to get though the first series :S

you have to watch it, its awesome (may find it all on youtube too)

#9 Posted by SoA (4838 posts) - - Show Bio

@Omega Ray Jay: they have the entire first season on netflix

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.