The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Discussion Thread

#251 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio
#252 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

This show is so damn awesome xD

#253 Posted by ShrimpDino (841 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers EMH is a awesome cartoon :D

#254 Posted by PowerHerc (85058 posts) - - Show Bio

It's time for Hercules to appear on the series. It's overdue.

#255 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman said:
I can't wait for the Spider-Man episode.
I just saw it.
#256 Posted by cattlebattle (12982 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024: Have you been watching the newer episodes online....the "Yellowjacket" ep??
#257 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

@Gambit1024: Have you been watching the newer episodes online....the "Yellowjacket" ep??

That one out yet? i thought there was more no new ones after the vision one til the 11th

#258 Posted by cattlebattle (12982 posts) - - Show Bio
@X35 said:

@cattlebattle said:

That one out yet? i thought there was more no new ones after the vision one til the 11th

They put 4 more episodes up
Powerless
Attack on 42
an Ultron episode
and Yellowjacket

they were all pretty good
#259 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: It's sad now though coz don't we only have like 2 or 3 eps after that? And then it's gone forever. :'(

#260 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

@X35 said:

@cattlebattle said:

They put 4 more episodes up Powerless Attack on 42 an Ultron episode and Yellowjacket they were all pretty good

i agree. i'm all caught up now.

#261 Posted by cattlebattle (12982 posts) - - Show Bio
@X35 said:

@cattlebattle: It's sad now though coz don't we only have like 2 or 3 eps after that? And then it's gone forever. :'(

I think there is 6 more....though I am not sure....

Can always rewatch, JL and JLU are gone yet they are still legendary
#262 Posted by cattlebattle (12982 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mega_spidey01 said:

@cattlebattle said:

@X35 said:

@cattlebattle said:

They put 4 more episodes up Powerless Attack on 42 an Ultron episode and Yellowjacket they were all pretty good

i agree. i'm all caught up now.

Did you notice Man of Action is the creative consultant now.......wtf is that sh*t. Yost should be in charge, tell that guy to go back to whatever variation of Ben 10 is out now..
#263 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

Yep. I'm all caught up. Hank's awesome... but I'm sure you already knew that ;)

Now that most of us has seen it, how do you guys think they handled Secret Invasion?

#264 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13408 posts) - - Show Bio

The spider man episode was ruined for me, now that I know they redubbed The episode using With Drake Bells voice instead of using The original Josh Keaton version.

#265 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13408 posts) - - Show Bio

The Yellowjacket episode was awesome, and although I prefer The Yellowjacket identity, Im gonna miss Hank's original personality though.

#266 Posted by cattlebattle (12982 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024 said:

@cattlebattle said:

Now that most of us has seen it, how do you guys think they handled Secret Invasion?

I liked the build up but I thought the climax was weak....Thor just conveniantly shows up to help save the day, and so on...It would have been nice to see a Dark Avenger angle or something...it was too clean
#267 Posted by Duncan (11446 posts) - - Show Bio

Latest Ultron episode was fantastic.

#268 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

I really Like the show but not much as YOUNG JUSTICE.
Season 2 was good , I watched til episode 16 of season 2 so far and S2 is awesome. Sucks that It's getting Cancelled. Screw MARVEL!

#269 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (7376 posts) - - Show Bio
@Duncan: Yea, I saw it today, pretty awespme... can't wait til deadpool appears.
#270 Posted by Duncan (11446 posts) - - Show Bio

@MadeinBangladesh: I don't think he's going to appear though.

#271 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (7376 posts) - - Show Bio
@Avenging-X-Bolt:  where did you see it?
#272 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

@Gambit1024 said:

@cattlebattle said:

I liked the build up but I thought the climax was weak....Thor just conveniantly shows up to help save the day, and so on...It would have been nice to see a Dark Avenger angle or something...it was too clean

I thought they kinda missed an major opportunity..........they should've had Madame Hydra shoot Veranke (ala Norman Osborn) which would have both given her something to do and also helped establish that although she was fighting alongside heroes she's not a hero. As it played out, she was fighting skrulls with the heroes and then suddenly just being transported to prison in the next episode.

#273 Posted by TheCannon (19008 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't believe this is being cancelled. It was the only good thing on TV that isn't a rerun.

#274 Posted by Goku1fan (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor has a long cape

YOLO

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.