Storm and Hawkeye relationship. Will it work?

#1 Edited by jhazzroucher (16133 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I saw a kind-of-romantic image between Hawkeye and Storm , which i think was taken from Marvel Adventures.

BUt will it work if they have a relationship?

#2 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

?

#3 Posted by Markus_Langbourn (387 posts) - - Show Bio

Aren't you the guy bumping and making threads about the Storm/Wolverine romance as though it's the greatest thing in the universe?

#4 Posted by Cap10nate (2444 posts) - - Show Bio

...As someone who has never really cared one way or another about Storm, I hate her a little bit more every time I see a new pointless thread about her created.

#5 Posted by dangallant984 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not really for Storm being in a steady with anyone, and this does seem pretty random, but I have to admit I'm a bit intrigued by this one.

#6 Posted by jhazzroucher (16133 posts) - - Show Bio

@dangallant984 said:

I'm not really for Storm being in a steady with anyone, and this does seem pretty random, but I have to admit I'm a bit intrigued by this one.

it's not random. Storm and Hawkeye kinda have a "thing" in Marvel adventures comics

#7 Posted by DarkxSeraph (672 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh. God no. How could this ever be a 'good' pairing?

#8 Posted by Pyrogram (40863 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: Never :D

#9 Posted by jhazzroucher (16133 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said:

why not?

#10 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: What do you think of this?

#11 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74 said:

And then Phoenix Empowered Emma Frost happened to the poor guy... He'll never be the same...

#12 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith: That's not the point

#13 Posted by jhazzroucher (16133 posts) - - Show Bio

check my first post. i was able to find the Storm/Hawkeye moment image . : )

#14 Posted by Pyrogram (40863 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@Pyrogram said:

why not?

Cos wolverine needs to be with her.

#15 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@dangallant984 said:

it's not random. Storm and Hawkeye kinda have a "thing" in Marvel adventures comics

Which isn't 616....which makes it random

#16 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Markus_Langbourn said:

Aren't you the guy bumping and making threads about the Storm/Wolverine romance as though it's the greatest thing in the universe?

Yes...yes he is.lol

#17 Posted by jhazzroucher (16133 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@dangallant984 said:

Which isn't 616....which makes it random

I know it isn;'t 616. but if they were to be paired, will it work?

#18 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

And then Phoenix Empowered Emma Frost happened to the poor guy... He'll never be the same...

She stomped him to dust.lol

#19 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@JonSmith said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

She stomped him to dust.lol

That's not the point it's the hook up! UnFollowSend a PM

@JonSmith

Thor is my favorite character in marvel by the way and he's kicked virtually everyones can for the record

#20 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74 said:

That's not the point it's the hook up!

@JonSmith

Thor is my favorite character in marvel by the way and he's kicked virtually everyones can for the record

Oh, don't get me wrong, I also consider Thor awesome. I was merely making a point concerning how prideful he used to be, compared to how he's been displayed recently. But if you consider a kiss and Thor's appreciation of Storm sufficient basis for a romance. He's a Norse God. Y'know. Vikings and such. As in 'rowdy party people whose idea of a good day is a nice war, perhaps some pillaging, a feast, then a roll in the hay with seven or eight different partners before sleeping with a bellyful of mead'. For Storm, that may have been the day she kissed a God, but for Thor... it was Tuesday. He may not be depicted as much of a playboy as Tony by any means, but that's because he doesn't have to even try to get females. Tony has to schmooze and smooth talk. Thor eyes a 'wench', and chances are she's his.

So one kiss from Thor and one alternate dimension showing the two together does not an adequate basis for romance make.

Still, Thor's a boss. When he's allowed to be.

#21 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith: yep

#22 Posted by dangallant984 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: oh, so you mean for those versions of the characters? sure, why not?

That book is completely self contained, right? so why not do things in it that they wouldn't do in the shared universe? isn't that kind of the point?

sorry this was all questions.

or am I?

#23 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

i rather storm be with gambit than hawkeye.

#24 Edited by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Just because they are my favorite characters doesn't mean I think they would be a good couple "interesting", but friends would work much better..... Also Why?!

"Apparently I also need to no longer publish my edits"

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.