Spoilers for Avengers: EMH episode "The Deadliest Man Alive"

#1 Posted by thespidey307 (177 posts) - - Show Bio
The red Hulk joins the EMH Avengers

Red Hulk (which turns out that he really he is general ross) joins the avengers. But not really. It turns out general ross was making the "green" hulk look bad by making him look bad with something I won't tell you.

You can watch the episode here: http://animeflavor.com/index.php?q=node/38172

#2 Posted by gravitypress (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

Loeb is so hellbent on making Rulk popular. Secret invasion and now Rulk? We are gonna be happy this is ending by the time its done.

#3 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12879 posts) - - Show Bio

SON OF A BI~|€¥!!!!! Freakin Harpy Wench Of A Hellbeast!!!

#4 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12879 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean i saw the episode with him in it but I prayed that he wouldn't join in the cartoon.....

#5 Posted by gravitypress (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

This season has become pretty bad.

#6 Posted by TDK_1997 (14656 posts) - - Show Bio

NOOOOO!

#7 Edited by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't worry about it, this is the last story about rulk

#8 Posted by cattlebattle (12675 posts) - - Show Bio
@gravitypress said:

This season has become pretty bad.

I concur, It isn't as tight and doesn't seem to flow like the first season did
#9 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

Shut up. You're all wrong. R. Hulk is awesome.

#10 Posted by Ms. Omega (4426 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulk sucks.

#11 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

the loeb force was strong in this episode. hulk strong. or dare i say it 'rulk beats odinforce' strong. MWAHAHAHAHHA!

and another thing: is it me or do they ocassionally draw his head really small compared to his body? it bugs the crap out of me. and ross was really fat in this episode. WHY?? and things were moving way too fast and the avengers were depicted as trusting idiots. sorry rant over.

#12 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35: he is cool. but he is ascending too fast. and with little to show for it.

#13 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@KainScion: Ascending how?

This is just a loose adaptation of Avengers #19 and #20 but with a modern character who was already established in the show.

People are just so pissed off still about him whacking the Watcher in the face or stealing the Power Cosmic, they don't think the character has gone anywhere since there. He's one of the few Avengers who actually do something besides sitting around eating pizza and he's the star of his own very good book. But, no, Loeb is evil therefore R. Hulk can never be good ever. Screw writers like Jeff Parker or even Bendis who have managed to in every sense of a word polish a turd. Wolverine started out with whiskers fighting the Hulk, Hawkeye started out as a lame-ass Iron Man bad guy... but people just still can't be bothered to look past R. Hulk's lame-ass introduction. If Hawkeye and Wolverine were introduced today, they wouldn't have a chance because of readers with ignorant hatred.

#14 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35: calm down. what i meant was: he shouldnt appear in a tv series this soon. there are far more worthy characters from avengers lore that deserve this honor. and i never said the character is bad. i mentioned the way loeb presents him is bad and forced. i have read hulk and will keep reading until the end. so stop ranting at everyone that dislikes the rulk. your fingers will bleed from typing. besides as you said most people havent read anything after loeb.

#15 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@KainScion: sorry, that last bit wasn't directed at speciffically you.......it was kinda at everyone

#16 Posted by gravitypress (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't mind him in the avengers comic but it felt shoehorned into the cartoon. What I really dont like is the tarnishing job Loeb already has had on the show this season. When Avengers Assemble comes out he will ruin it like he has with all he has touched in Marvel. The episodic feel of the episodes already feels poorly done and we are expected to buy into a whole new show about it? It will suffer the fate of the 90s Avengers cartoon.

#17 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

watch the newly leaked episodes: new avengers and avengers assemble!. there were more leaked but these are pure WIN.

#18 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm all for Rulk in animation (still waiting for him to be in a liveaction show or film though), but I wish they would have Rulk be more than just another Hulk with a bad streak and painted nails. I'd like maybe him being forced to work with Hulk and maybe show a teeny bit or respect (not too much because then that wouldn't be Ross anymore).

Although the argument with Ross being fat for me is that give him a month in isolation and he'll look like a mummy, regardless of his gamma powers. He might even make Bruce Banner look sane.

#19 Posted by Oscars94 (2460 posts) - - Show Bio

Animeflavor is awesome! Since I've found it I've watched the entire Avengers EMH and Avatar:The Legend Of Korra. Young Justice is also good. Sad to see 2 awesome shows end :(

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.