Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7704 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

Spider-Man & Wolverine *Avengers #19 spoilers*

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PrinceIMC

So I guess those in charge of such things have realized that Wolverine and Spider-Man are on too many teams. It seems the Avengers have got their token mutant and spider-person with Storm and Spider-Woman. And I gotta say, thank God! They're still Avengers with Luke Cage's team but don't have to be on the big league team at the same time. I think they fit better with the New Avengers anyways.

X_Titans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By X_Titans

I never understood how Wolverine got from Utopia to New York and divided his time between 2 Avengers teams and 2 X-Teams. Also did you Quake is only 14 years old? She looks and behaves like an adult.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By PrinceIMC
    @X_Titans said:

I never understood how Wolverine got from Utopia to New York and divided his time between 2 Avengers teams and 2 X-Teams. Also did you Quake is only 14 years old? She looks and behaves like an adult.

I don't think she's actually 14, I think that is just Spider-Woman over-exagerating.

And yes it was a bit of a stretch for Wolverine to be on three different teams on two coasts, must have been bumming rides from Pixie and Magik all the time. At least now he's in New York so he can split his time between the school and Avengers. Though Storm's gotta be getting from Utopia to New York....maybe she uses one of her husbands jets, he had ones that would get from New York to Wakanda in less than an hour.
    218Comics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By 218Comics

I have to believe this was inevitable. There's no realistic way one character can be this busy, especially founding a new mutant school.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.