Some new additions to the cast of Avengers: EMH season 2

Posted by danhimself (22216 posts) - - Show Bio

As awesome as it is seeing that Spider-man and the Winter Soldier will be appearing in at least one episode of the second season Avengers: EMH we actually got more information than intended with this pic. If you look at the right hand side of the pic you'll notice Luke Cage and Iron Fist, both are confirmed members of the cast of the upcoming Ultimate Spider-man animated series and in that series Luke Cage appears to be much younger so it seems that the two shows will not be taking place in the same universe as I'm sure most of us had been hoping.

The season 2 premiere of Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes airs this Sunday April 1st after the very first episode of Ultimate Spider-man starting at 11:00am est. So be sure to set your alarms and dvrs!!

#1 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio

NICE! Bucky and Pete!

#2 Posted by danhimself (22216 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64 said:

NICE! Bucky and Pete!

I don't know who I'm more excited about...Spider-man could be just a simple cameo but Bucky's got to have a pretty big story for season 2

#3 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

I still want She-Hulk, but IRON FIST!!!!

#4 Posted by BurningDoom1 (187 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for the heads up! I only had Ultimate Spider-Man set to record. I would've been kicking myself later if you hadn't told me. Avengers is the best comic-based animated series since Justice League.

#5 Posted by Cage_2913_69 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy Shit! Luke cage, Iron Fist, Winter soldier, War Machine!

#6 Posted by danhimself (22216 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cage_2913_69 said:

Holy Shit! Luke cage, Iron Fist, Winter soldier, War Machine!

yeah I have a feeling that this is going to be one epic episode!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.