Return Of The Mighty Avengers

#1 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (32164 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparently Luke Cage is leading

#2 Posted by TDK_1997 (14432 posts) - - Show Bio

Great,more Avengers titles also more Luke Cage but the best thing is that the Mighty Avengers are back and there's a small chance that we can see Hank in the team.

#3 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6037 posts) - - Show Bio

Is that Luke Cages symbol?

It makes me think of Iron Fist more than anyone else.

#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32164 posts) - - Show Bio

@v_scarlotte_rose: Nah it's been confirmed it's Cage. He comes out of retirement to form a team after all the Avengers are off during infinity

#5 Edited by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6037 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: Oh, O.K. Seems like Iron Fist could be a member though, what with their history and all.

Neither of them are really favourites for me, but I like them enough that I may consider this series, if I can afford it. If Monica Rambeau's on the team, it'll be a must have. :)

#6 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32164 posts) - - Show Bio

@v_scarlotte_rose: Yea he is more than likely to turn up but god I hope he's got he green and yellow on instead of that horrible white and gold

#7 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6037 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: I think I'd be alright with either, but I'd probably prefer the green.

#8 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32164 posts) - - Show Bio

@v_scarlotte_rose: I hated the white and gold, it just feels really weird especially when I reread Immortal Iron Fist and everything is green and yellow

#9 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32164 posts) - - Show Bio

So that'll be:

• Avengers
  • New Avengers
  • Mighty Avengers
  • Young Avengers
  • Uncanny Avengers
  • Avengers A.I
  • Avengers Assemble
  • Secret Avengers

Anything I missed?

#10 Edited by ShadowSwordmaster (11426 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (11426 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by PowerHerc (80707 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the idea but I don't know about Luke being the leader.

#15 Edited by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerherc: I'm cool with this Luke leading an Avenger team, Blue Marvel in the line up ,plus Superior Spidey,Iron Fist, Monica Rambieu, She Hulk, etc......I'm lovin this.!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.