Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7699 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

Potential Avengers Members Avengers Now!

Avatar image for xtremewolverine
    XtremeWolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

With the Avengers Now! going to happen in a couple months and after Axis. Who would you expect to join any if anyone to join the Avengers teams (Avengers, Uncanny, & Mighty). I think all the characters like Angela, Thor (female), Medusa, Inferno, Deathlok, will probably do their part as Avengers as well as others. Maybe w/ the Superior Iron Man series maybe he'll reform the West Coast Avengers. So who do you believe will be additions to each of the Avengers teams if any?

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

but which Spider-man?
    but which Spider-man?

@xtremewolverine:

if this image is any indication, Mighty Avengers looks like it has mostly the same lineup, except with the addition of a Spider-Man (which is fine by me, 'cause this book's great).

Uncanny Avengers will probably have a few new members if Cap' isn't around, and Wolverine's supposedly dying, so maybe Deathlok will join that team. Remender's used him before in X-force..

other than that I have no idea, but the way the books are at present, those are the only two I'm interested in at the moment..

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

I don't really know. I wonder if Scott Lang is going to get back onto an Avengers team.

I'd be O.K. with Ms. Marvel, Ms. Thing or Araña getting a place somewhere. :)

@oldnightcrawler: That's a good point about Captain America in Uncanny Avengers. It seems like he's there as he's pretty much the leader of the Avengers, so maybe whoever takes control will step into that role? I'm not sure who that would be though.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

@oldnightcrawler: That's a good point about Captain America in Uncanny Avengers. It seems like he's there as he's pretty much the leader of the Avengers, so maybe whoever takes control will step into that role? I'm not sure who that would be though.

well, it's not like Cap's dying or anything, he could still lead the Avengers in the capacity that Xavier used to lead the X-men, just not in the field. And since Havok's already the leader of that team (and since Wasp is on it and has herself lead on several occasions), I don't see that Cap's role as leader would need to be replaced.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
    deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@v_scarlotte_rose said:

well, it's not like Cap's dying or anything, he could still lead the Avengers in the capacity that Xavier used to lead the X-men, just not in the field. And since Havok's already the leader of that team (and since Wasp is on it and has herself lead on several occasions), I don't see that Cap's role as leader would need to be replaced.

I see it the same way. I think it would be a good way of keeping Captain in the thick of things without being out there. He's still the best tactician of them all (my opinion).

Also, as for Angela becoming part of the Avengers, I don't think she's going to enter things as a good guy. Not immediately, anyway.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

I like the idea of Cap in a Charles Xavier type role, if they plan on sticking with this old man idea. Angela would be good in a role. I heard a rumor, and I don't remember where, but I heard that Bishop was under consideration. I would love it if Songbird joined

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.