Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7701 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

Off My Mind: What's Next for 'The Avengers'?

• 147 results
    vandinejd_1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#101  Edited By vandinejd_1991

Why would they not have Thanos as the villain if they had him in a post-credit scene?

Kiltro95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#102  Edited By Kiltro95

The second wave of movies definitely will feature sequels, I agree on putting Thanos in a guardian of the galaxy movie first, it makes sense to present why earth is so important before the actual Avengers 2 (This is also why I don't think if they ever make a Justice League movie Darkseid shouldn't be present until after the first film or a New Gods movie), but does anyone else think that there should be a black panther movie in the second wave I mean its highly possible they have the rights firstly in X-men First class they show Storm as a child, but she seems to be in the US not Africa like her original background meaning she may have no connection to Black Panther in Fox's X-men, not only that but they mention Vibranium in both Captain America and I think in the Avengers I remember a metal I forget whether or not it was Vibranium, so yeah I think black panther should get a movie and join the avengers. Now what was this about, oh yeah the next Avengers, so yeah as long as their is a Guardian of the Galaxy movie presenting the Infinity Guantlet and its important Thanos could be a great choice, and it could be based on the Infinity War, only problem is that characters such as Fantastic 4 and Spiderman they don't have the rights to, which is also why I don't think they can do Secret Invasion, seeing the Skrulls connection to F4. Thanos could work but I think whatever their doing their doing right.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
    deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Ultron Unlimited

sho3s22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#104  Edited By sho3s22

@primepower53 said:

Ultron Unlimited

Age of Ultron

TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#105  Edited By TheMess1428

I have a feeling that the story will end up spanning throughout the other movies in another setup only this time, it will be about the Infinity Gems and it will span out through Iron Man 3, Thor 2, Captain America 2, Ant-Man, and Incredible Hulk 2 until finally, Avengers 2 will be Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet. And I think the Avengers line-up will be Captain America, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Ant-Man, the Wasp, and Vision. Hulk will choose to remain alone. Thor will be in it but not as an Avenger, because he will decide that Asgard is his priority. Black Widow will most likely have her own movie that will end up with her branded as a villain working for Hydra. At least that is how I would have worked it.

Avatar image for crowingaboutcomics
    Crowingaboutcomics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't believe you didn't mention Ultron. I think it would be a great way to introduce Hank and Janet Pym, along with Vision...you have one Villain and the inclusion of three more characters - I like the idea of our need to create artificial life, yet the path that that life could, or would want to take...coupled with Visions need to become more human, a theme that mirrors Hulks, and even Thors...I agree, it shouldn't be another space villain and think it would be cool if they teased us more before introducing us to him...

AskaniSon295

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By AskaniSon295

The Should do a Mutant Registration Act Movie where the Avengers have to fight X-men it would also be a good way to introduce quicksilver and scarlet witch it would also be cool if the X-men team was lead by wolverine with shadowcat rogue collosuss storm and nightcrawler.

EDUB33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By EDUB33

Well this is the skinny as I see it, remember is you saw the movie that it's been stated that Earth is now deemed ready for a Higher form of war within the 9 realms per Thor, they just beat an alien invasion and aware there is more out there so there are so many concepts that can be thought up but another alien invasion of some sort cannot be ruled out..... World Breaker Hulk, Warrior Madness Thor, etc etc

Fzyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Fzyx

If they want to use Ultron they have to make an Ant-Man and Wasp movie first. After they're added Ultron can be used. However, they should stop adding chracters to the Avengers after that. As much as I'd like to see Black Panther in them, too many chracters would make things tedious and complicated.

IAmTheCalvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By IAmTheCalvin

._.

Avatar image for notquitevarsity
    notquitevarsity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By notquitevarsity

Definitely Ultron. He's menacing and can create armies and stuff. I think Thanos might be a little weird looking to successfully transfer to the big screen. Plus Ultron would be a great way to introduce Hank and Janet. I would like to see Luke, Panther and Iron fist too, but people are right that might get a little much. Also they can base Vision's appearance on Agent Phil Coulson. That way people would immediately like and feel for the robot.

I would also like to see Bucky come back. And a reboot of the Fantastic Four. That way a huge marvel universe crossover would be possible (Avengers, Xmen, Spidey, and FF)

UnosInfinitos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By UnosInfinitos

I'm with everyone on Ultron that'll be a great way to introduce Hank Pym and Janet, you can just imagine Hank being one of the wave of people wanting to super heroes in this universe. You can place him as the head of prison designs for shield while he works on his ant man and giant man stuff as pet projects.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By MAZAHS117

Bring on THANOS!!!!

ADAMocracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By ADAMocracy

Avengers 2 will have the team getting their butts handed to them by Thanos, then Banner will completely give himself over to the Hulk, and end up beating Thanos, but Hulk will start injuring the Avengers as well, maybe even kill one of them, then they do something quick and simple to send him to another planet. Then Avengers 3... World War Hulk.

Just what I would like to see.

jmood88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By jmood88

@Rowen545 said:

@G-Man: I was thinking, a lot of the fun of the Avengers was the build up to it. You needed 4 movies (5 if you count the Hulk) to prep for it. I like your point about Thanos and the gauntlet being a giant concept for audiences to digest. So maybe with the solos and avengers 2 you build up to Avengers 3 which could deal with Thanos and the IG. Maybe the Mandarin in IM3 has one of the jewels, someone steals the gauntlet (w/o the jewels) in Thor 2, etc. It would give them a reason to continue keeping people after the credits and by the time you got to the Thanos movie people would not only be prepped for it they would be primed.

People are acting like Avengers 2 is coming out next year. There will be at least 4 movies over the next 2 years building up to the Avengers sequel, so there is plenty of time to introduce Thanos and tease at what's going to happen.

JJRage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By JJRage

Kevin Feige has said that Avengers 2 is planned for 2015, and between now and then we're going to see Iron Man 3, Thor 2, Cap 2, likely a new Hulk film starring Mark Ruffalo, and maybe even Hawkeye and Black Window movies. Plus Guardians of the Galaxy. Plenty of time to build up to Thanos.

For what it's worth, Kevin Feige and Joss Whedon told /Film that Thanos was entirely Joss Whedon's idea, and that they both wanted to start bringing in the "cosmic" elements of the Marvel universe. In that /Film article, they also mention that the Thanos stuff isn't going to really it's big on-screen payoff until Guardians of the Galaxy happens.

More than likely, Iron Man, Thor, Cap etc. will all get their own character building stories. We already know that Iron Man 3 is at least partially based of off the Extremis storyline. Maybe they'll throw in little winks and nods to something bigger in the character movies, and a few cameos as well. Mark Ruffalo signed a six-picture deal with Marvel Studios, so I'm expecting him to show up in at least a few of these movies, plus the Hulk movie and Avengers 2. Any specific build towards Thanos will likely be saved for post-credits scenes until Guardians of the Galaxy hits. My best guess is that when 2015 rolls around, we'll get Guardians of the Galaxy in April/May and that'll lead us to Thanos and Avengers 2 hitting around June or July.

bballaag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#117  Edited By bballaag

JLA vs. Avengers?!?! yeah?! yeah?!

suco69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By suco69

Waaaay too early to even think Civil War, especially everybody was all buddy buddy at the end of the movie. I loved the Thanos cameo at the end, but just because it was Thanos, why does he need to have the Infinity Gauntlet? He's an Avengers level threat without it. Maybe he could attack Asgard in order to gain possession of the cube or something.

Rowen545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#119  Edited By Rowen545
    @jmood88 said:

@Rowen545 said:

@G-Man: I was thinking, a lot of the fun of the Avengers was the build up to it. You needed 4 movies (5 if you count the Hulk) to prep for it. I like your point about Thanos and the gauntlet being a giant concept for audiences to digest. So maybe with the solos and avengers 2 you build up to Avengers 3 which could deal with Thanos and the IG. Maybe the Mandarin in IM3 has one of the jewels, someone steals the gauntlet (w/o the jewels) in Thor 2, etc. It would give them a reason to continue keeping people after the credits and by the time you got to the Thanos movie people would not only be prepped for it they would be primed.

People are acting like Avengers 2 is coming out next year. There will be at least 4 movies over the next 2 years building up to the Avengers sequel, so there is plenty of time to introduce Thanos and tease at what's going to happen.

Yeah I get there will be years between movies, and I was kind of proposing the same thing you corrected me for just over a longer time frame... but whatever
    Mr. Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Mr. Fanboy

It has been pointed out before, but I would like to reiterate...how is this even a question? We've seen the mid-credits sequence set up The Mad Titan as the next major threat. I suppose its possible that they may hold off on him until a future Avengers film if they really want to draw it out, but it has always been the purpose of the Marvel mid- and after-credits scenes to indicate what's coming next, and as of now there's no reason to believe that Thanos will not be the major threat. If you'd like to talk about what may happen after that, its certainly a worthy topic to discuss, but writing as if they didn't make it really obvious that Thanos is coming next is really strange to me.

Lumley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Lumley

@SoA said:

i see them doing a whole range of sequels that will lead up to avengers 2 , like they did to get to avengers.

so ironman 3, captain america 2, thor 2, maybe a hawkeye / blackwidow origin movie , and Maybe that hulk movie they discussed with ending scenes leading to avengers 2

I certainly hope that this happens. The Avengers wouldn't be as good of a movie if it was if not for ron Man 2/Captain America: The First Avenger/Thor.

Tyrannotaur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Tyrannotaur

I agree with the idea of the next batch of sequels hinting at Thanos coming to Earth. Ironman 3, Thor 2, Incredible Hulk 2, Captain America 2, A Black Widow & Hawkeye/ Agents of SHIELD movie, the Ant-man Movie and Guardians of the Galaxy. If they did what they did with the first branch of movies in the "Avengers Series" and all lead up to Avengers 2 that would give them plenty of time to set the stage for Thanos. He could maybe enlist the help of Red Skull since the Tesseract transported him somewhere. Hydras revival and Thanos attacking Earth would be a big enough threat I think. Thanos leading a "Masters of Evil" kinda thing is possible too. Abomination is till alive and The Leader was hinted at already. I can see Enchantress being in Thor 2, along with Executioner. Ironman 2 will have Mandarian, and it can always hint at someone else. Maybe Bring Crimson Dynamo or Titanium Man in. Cap 2 can have Red Skull return or someone like Zemo or Von Struckner. The Ant Man Movie can introduce Ultron. The only problem is that using alot of villains plus all of the heroes would lead to overcrowding. If the main villain is Thanos it lets the Avengers team up against a common enemy. It worked wonderfully in the first movie with Loki. I'm sure they can pull of a Thanos story just fine.

steelhound56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By steelhound56

Thanos and the IG is in the leading position for the next Avengers movie IMO. It wouldnt make much sense to put him in a GOTG movie based on the ending credits teaser. Maybe Michael Korvac?

I would pay good money to see a Black Panther movie, he is such a great character it would seem a shame if T'Challa didnt join the Avengers.

Ant Man would be awesome as well, as they could have Wasp and Pym added to the roster in one movie. An Ant Man movie also opens up a possibility for Ultron to be in the next Avengers film, although he could feasibly be the archvillian in the Ant Man film as well.

sladewilson30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

#124  Edited By sladewilson30

Depending on what villains appear in Iron Man 3, Captain America 2, Thor 2, a Black Widow film, and Incredible Hulk sequel, I'd like to see the Masters of Evil, possibly lead by the Red Skull.

fluffypigeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#125  Edited By fluffypigeons

after the creidts thanos is looking at the screen!!!!

bloggerboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#126  Edited By bloggerboy

@ChrisAngel said:

IMHO it's much to early to even be thinking about anything Civil War related in the next Avengers movie. Third movie maybe. BUt now much too early.besides, then we have to do the tie in with Spidey (which wouldnt be an entirely bad idea if you ask me, but at the same time you might wanna give Garfield a bit more time too to get used to the role as well.

Spidey's movie rights belong to Sony so it's not going to happen.

Avatar image for trinity_stormbreaker
    trinity_stormbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a question: Why not the Masters of Evil? (as the bad guys for Avengers 2)

Hear me out. We just had each member of the Avengers basically introduced in each of their own solo movies so the general public can begin to understand and see the Avengers as how we already see them. So in the solo movies that would be released between the first and second Avengers movies, why not introduce theMasters of Evil separately and have them imply that they are gathering together in the background that mostly only the audience can see to attack in Avengers 2 united.

Most of us already know that the Mandarin will be the main antagonist for Iron Man 3, and I hold high hopes for the Enchantress to make an appearance in Thor 2 (hopefully as the main antagonist and third love interest, and not just Loki's lackey). Should Baron Zemo be the antagonist for Captain America 2, it would be great for him to assemble these powerful supervillains together under the promise that by working together and under his command, they can destroy the Avengers (whom each member has a personal vendetta against) and take over the world as the Masters of Evil. (A side note: they could even just call themselves the "Masters" like howHawkeye was called "the Hawk" to make it sound more modern and believable in a movie setting).

It doesn't necessarily have to be those characters though. We already know the Mandarin is the bad guy forIron Man 3, and I only chose the Enchantress because she's one of my favourite Marvel supervillains that I hope to see in Thor 2 or 3, and Baron Zemo was the original leader of the Masters of Evil in comics, but you get the idea. They can even have characters like Black Widow and Hawkeye in Avengers that didn't get their own solo movies to be major antagonists in, but are minor villians that get their debut united in Avengers 2 as members of the Masters of Evil.

We need something to top the first movie without getting out of hand (and without feeling like another invasion or massive war with superheroes as soldiers). If they introduce these characters separately (just like each Avenger was introduced separately) then put them together, it could still be believable without feeling like an over-ensemble cast. And I agree to the idea that Thanos should be left as an Avengers 3 villain.

Whoever reads this, please give me your ideas or comments. Shoot the idea down if you want to, I just want to see if this idea is worth hoping for.

The Mast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#128  Edited By The Mast

With all due respect, who are non-comic reading audiences to draw a line of realism?

You just watched a movie about a thunder god and a large green gamma monster fighting robot worms from space. Oh, sorry...and all-powerful alien is just too much for you? How unfortunate.

If you accept this, you accept anything.

Ludo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Ludo

Probably Thanos will be the next villain the new Avengers movie. There's no reason for the Avengers to start a Civil War. Namor and the Skrulls have too much background to be explained in one movie. With the next Marvel movies we'll get more information about Avengers 2.

Again, forgive my english.

Atari_Graphics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Atari_Graphics

I think if Thanos arrived on Earth even without the IG (Infinity Gauntlet, not Instagram) it would be enough of a reason to get the team back together. He is no slouch with or without those cosmic gems. He is like in the top pantheon of most powerful and intelligent comic characters even without the gauntlet right.

Avatar image for herokiller12344
    Herokiller12344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Herokiller12344

Since Ultron is kind of impossible to put into the story right now.....I think Thanos is a good choice. Since Darkseid's never been a movie up until this point it'd be nice to see how they can portray someone so powerful.

The cartoon is doing Civil War, plus that story kind of sucks.

Secret Invasion is too boring to pay money to watch.

I think Secret Wars is a good story too, The Beyonder is a Cosmic Cube right? Let's just put that in.

cryolyte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By cryolyte

I guess the main question is - who CAN'T they use?

Fantastic Four is licensed out: This includes the Four, plus Galactus, Silver Surfer, and Doom. Does it include Skrulls?

X-Men is licensed out: Define X-Men for me? Do Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver count as X-Men?

The above directly impacts any talk of a Kree/Skrull war or Secret Invasion direction (not to mention how would you do Secret Invasion without Norman Osborn?). Plus we don't have Vision, who needs to be built by Ultron, who needs to be build by Pym.

The other thing I thought of: While I LOVE the idea of them rebuilding the whole universe in movie form, what happens in 10 years when my youngest is old enough to go watch Avenger 4 or whatever. Are they going to have to watch 14 movies so they know what's going on? That's a big barrier to entry as far as Hollywood's "draw in a crowd" goal. I started a thread with the following content, but it seems more at home in this thread, so I'll post my vision on what COULD happen here:

Iron-Man 3: Extremis Armor (I need to read this trade, but it's nano-tech. Could they introduce Pym?)

Thor 2: I think Thanos needs to be stealing the Gauntlet from Odin's weapon room somewhere here....

Captain America 2: No idea - I really can't believe they'd introduce a big name villain, just to clear them out of the way by the end of the movie. Would Thanos work with Red Skull? Perhaps Cap could be railing against that shadow council that they introduced in the Avengers. Cap 2 could be Winter Soldier, which I think involved Red Skull and the Cosmic Cube (another one I need to read again). If Thanos can get the Gauntlet from Odin, he could steal the cube too. Going forward, would Thanos work with Herr Skull, or is the Mad Titan too omnipotent to work with such a "weakling"?

Avengers 2: Yeah Thanos, but do you think we'll see any new Avengers introduced in the meantime? Every geek on the web is talking about Spidey/Wolverine, but that's not happening. I'm not sure about the deal with the X-Men; how far-reaching is it? Can the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver be ruled out? After reading some forums concerning this, I think Hawkeye can probably sit the next one out. We're looking at a cosmic battle here and he just doesn't figure in (maybe Black Widow too). That said, the Avengers are going to need some cosmic might on their side to battle Thanos. Vision is a definite possibility (someone suggested using Agent Colson's personality here, with an introduced Pym building him as an alternative to going down the Ultron path), and people are throwing around names like Quasar and Ms. Marvel (but they'd have to do Captain Marvel first!!). I don't remember the origins, and I know it's a pretty controversional character, but.... Sentry? Another wild-card: when does Marvel get back the Fantastic Four rights? If I remember correctly Dr. Doom helps the Avengers with Thanos in the Infinity Gauntlet, which could set up Avengers 3 vs Doom.

Avengers 3: Could be Doom, like I said above, or if Pym is introduced in Iron Man or the Ant Man movie, he could create Ultron to help fight Thanos and Ultron could go bad at the end of Avengers 2......

Yet another random thought: There have been SO MANY things set up or items cameo'd; isn't it possible that some of this stuff is just "nerd candy" and doesn't mean jack? Off the top of my head, they've set up:

Thanos, Civil War, Hydra (and all THAT entails), Dr. Strange (Eye of Agamatto and that sphere thing in Thor), Winter Soldier. They can go in a dozen different directions at this point.

KidSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#133  Edited By KidSupreme

i heard there making Avengers2.. thats amazing!

gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By gravitypress

I will call it. Masters of Evil with Thanos being in the third movie. The army of villains has been done so no Ultron and Kang isn't as popular. Hopefilly the end scenes will be of Thanos getting the gems from each of the Elders.

Morku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Morku

I'm thinking that IM3 can deal with either Hank Pym or Black Panther. Cap 2 can deal with Falcon or Winter Soldier. Thor 2 is when I'm sure we'll see Thanos again. I know a GOTG movie is coming which will deal with Thanos and lead into Avengers 2. Doctor Strange can also tie into these. A Hulk sequel could very well deal with him going against what the Avengers are, the enemy within kinda deal. The Avengers 2 can bring all these threads together in one epic film.

Manarg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#136  Edited By Manarg

@TheMess1428 said:

I have a feeling that the story will end up spanning throughout the other movies in another setup only this time, it will be about the Infinity Gems and it will span out through Iron Man 3, Thor 2, Captain America 2, Ant-Man, and Incredible Hulk 2 until finally, Avengers 2 will be Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet. And I think the Avengers line-up will be Captain America, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Ant-Man, the Wasp, and Vision. Hulk will choose to remain alone. Thor will be in it but not as an Avenger, because he will decide that Asgard is his priority. Black Widow will most likely have her own movie that will end up with her branded as a villain working for Hydra. At least that is how I would have worked it.

No chance in hell Hulk will choose to remain alone. Marvel studios is a bussiness and they know damn well that Hulk stole the show. Non comic fans ate that character up and from a bussiness standpoint it would be foolish not to include him.

TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By TheMess1428

@Manarg: Well now that I know that Marvel is pushing the fact that they want to keep Cap, Iron Man, Thor, and Hulk together, as well as the fact that Marvel is now claiming that there won't ever be anymore solo Hulk stories because he should only be part of a group as the loose cannon character, they will most likely make the line-up as Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Ant-Man, and Wasp. And maybe keep Hawkeye but that's a big maybe.

Avatar image for theblaquebasterd
    THEBlaqueBasterd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ohhhh yehhh btw.. sorry to burst u guys bubble.. but THANOS oh he of overhyped reputation ¬_¬

WONT be appearing in AA#2 he'll be appearing in THOR Number DEUX or do u not realise how Marvels post scene sequel formula works yet.. so far all teasrer scenes in the movies have tied in to OTHER movies.. &the next movie up on the plate is....thunder&lightnin..u guessed it Thorrrrr.. i mean did u REALLY think the "mighty" Thanos was gonna come to earth &start a rampage?

He'll attack the asgardians who interfered &lost hisarmy Thor&loki respectively.. an allout battle will ensue &then Odin will step in & whoop his mummys boy ass back to Titan ..JUSTTTTT like he did in the comics,

the end

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@FoxxFireArt said:

I think bringing in more characters could be a huge mistake. The more characters you bring in the is the mistake the BATMAN movies made.

I think Civil War is too charged a subject for the movies. The heroes fighting heroes only worked for the first movie because they all didn't know each other. Now they do know one another. Having them split just to reunite in the end would get boring fast.

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#140  Edited By SpidermanWins

Lets be honest here.... It's going to be Thanos. Marvel after-the-credits-scenes never lie. And that scene at the end was a dead set up for the Avengers 2, like it or not.

vandinejd_1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By vandinejd_1991

Red Skull should be an Avengers villain.

Herokiller12344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Herokiller12344

Thanos seems like the Logical choice in all seriousness. But an Infinity Gauntlet movie would be a little too excessive since the Cinematic Universe relies on realism.

Kang would only be doable if Fox would let go of the FF rights and use the name "Nathaniel Richards"

Civil War and Secret Invasion would be terrible for movies. Because 1. 2 hours and some change is no where near enough time to get into all the continuity and characters of something like Secret Invasion. And 2. That story sucked as a comic book, how would make it into the movies? And Civil War.... there's just not enough people for it to be done, plus it wouldn't make sense for SHIELD to pit everyone against each other since they're already registered.

Ultron, as much as I want it, requires an Ant-Man movie, but if Marvel does that then they're in the clear.

A personal Favorite of mine would definitely be Secret War. But once again, it would only work if Fox gave up the copyrights on X-men and FF.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@Herokiller12344 said:

Thanos seems like the Logical choice in all seriousness. But an Infinity Gauntlet movie would be a little too excessive since the Cinematic Universe relies on realism.

Kang would only be doable if Fox would let go of the FF rights and use the name "Nathaniel Richards"

Civil War and Secret Invasion would be terrible for movies. Because 1. 2 hours and some change is no where near enough time to get into all the continuity and characters of something like Secret Invasion. And 2. That story sucked as a comic book, how would make it into the movies? And Civil War.... there's just not enough people for it to be done, plus it wouldn't make sense for SHIELD to pit everyone against each other since they're already registered.

Ultron, as much as I want it, requires an Ant-Man movie, but if Marvel does that then they're in the clear.

A personal Favorite of mine would definitely be Secret War. But once again, it would only work if Fox gave up the copyrights on X-men and FF.

Herokiller12344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Herokiller12344

@Jnr6Lil: I hate when people do that. I thought you had something to add, all you did was quote me and post it.

Avatar image for chainlinkedfilms
    ChainLinkedFilms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Meteorite: I agree with this one. The only issue that stands out with this is having too many scientists on the screen at one time. You're verging on overkill with that.

Really, though-- it would be great to see character dynamics between Hank Pym and Tony Stark. This was executed to a perfectly in The Avengers animated series. If they do add Pym, I hope they are able to reproduce the way it was portrayed as it was on the show.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@Herokiller12344: I agreed with you

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#147  Edited By Teerack

I'd like to see Korvac.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.