Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7704 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

Off My Mind: What's Next for 'The Avengers'?

• 147 results
    Avatar image for iron_fist_angel
    Iron Fist Angel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By Iron Fist Angel

I'd like to see new villains introduced in IM 2, Thor 2, and CA 2, (Crimson Dynamo, Enchantress, Baron Zemo as examples), and then have those villains team-up in Avengers 2. Basically it would be the Masters of Evil vs. The Avengers. But like the article states, that might be character overload. Fans would love it but the casual audience might be overwhelmed.

wdchefdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By wdchefdave

My bet is on Hank and Jane replacing Hawkeye and Black Widow.

(Both actors have other options.)

If they could add Black Panther would be really nice... 'cause anyone remember what Ultron is made of... and what country it comes from?!?

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By ZZoMBiE13

@Novemberx2 said:

Most people demanding the infinity gauntlet have clear not watched the movie.

Firstly the infinity gauntlett is a highly overrated story. it has no aged well and would not fit at all with the tone of the movie and marvel cinematic. Thanos wants the movie version of cosmic cube, loki promised it him and failed. movie audiences will never accept the infinity gauntlet, I mean come on its a glove, that seems to look a human hand (in a universe where the potential of aliens of all shapes and sizes) that has glowing gems in and can control the entire universe. They toned down the cosmic cube for make it more understandable and believable to audience. They won't Infinity gauntlet for us nerd only.

Much like transformers - ITS ALL ABOUT THE CUBE

Secret Invasion - Can't be done for legal reasons, Fox own the rights to skulls along with the fantastic four, hence why the movie has the ultimate skrulls the citeratuasofoajjwjfw - whatever they are called.

Civil War could only work in comics, because of high number of characters. that said, the movie at end foreshadows that the security council (who have control of shield) are not happy with the avengers and see them as a possible threat. so while a hero vs hero fight is not possible, hero v governments/shield is.

Really the the answer is be original, the film is influence by a lot avengers stories, but is not tired directly one story, despite the ultimates been the clearly the best story that would be easy to translating the avengers to the big screen.

Infinity Gauntlet was about the gems, not the glove their set in. Thanos made the glove to fit his own hand after scouring the galaxy for all the gems, I think it was called "Infinity Quest" or something like that. A precursor piece to the Infinity Gauntlet arc, but it has been over 20 years since I read it so I may be off a notch or two.

Regardless of that though, I'm with you. Not because I think the story aged badly so much as it's just too big a tale for movies. And especially since so many major players from Infinity Gauntlet's story have either not been introduced or are tied up with licences to other studios.

Civil War I don't think could work without Spider-man. I'm biased because he's my favorite character/superhero in the Marvelverse, but still. His contribution to Civil War was significant.

Technically Avengers 1 was an original story set up by the individual pieces that came before it. I'm sure once Iron Man 3 and Thor 2 are in theaters and we've all set through the credits we'll have a clearer picture of what to expect from Avengers 2.

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
    Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

I doubt Thanos will be in it, sorry.

It's interesting , but I've seen the nod to Galactus at the end MUA 1 promising a sequel bigger then this one, yet went to a more current story

That;s what A 2 will do.

Red Skull is the most logical or some new story, Civil war and the Secret invasion had to much build and what not that you can't cram into one movie, plus the causal wouldn't really get it.

keep it simple.

Imagine_Man15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Imagine_Man15

I'd rather see the Avengers fighting a more grounded threat in the next movie. Something like, the Red Skull comes back and takes over HYDRA, and then HYDRA hires a few assassins or something, and they wind up with Hulk DNA on their hands. They then begin creating an army of Hulk super soldiers, and use them to attack Asgard to steal the Infinity Gauntlet from Odin's vault?

I think that would be a pretty epic movie, and good way to lead into an intro for Thanos in the 3rd movie. If they have the Infinity Gauntlet on Earth, then it would give Thanos a good reason to go there.

GrimoireMyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By GrimoireMyst

Got to see the Avengers in the theater and it was fantastic. The Hulk really does scene steal so when they make a sequel and The Hulk is involved I will watch anything they come up with. (Joss Whedon must be the one who writes it though. lol)

notarandomguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By notarandomguy

wasn't Acts of Vengeance connected to Spider-man?

Sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Sammo21

Personally, I hate the idea for a live action Civil War...unless it was like the last Avengers movie with all of the current cast or something...Avengers 3 or whatever. Make that into a 2 part animated movie or something.

I think we could have Thanos in at least the post credits of Thor 2. Imagine that he and a small army of actual Skrulls quickly break into Asgard and steal the Infinity Gauntlet and then leave. Maybe Wakanda has one of the crystals and Thanos breaks into Wakanda and steals it thus bringing Black Panther into the path of the Avengers?

Personally I'd like to see the Avengers take on a couple of bad guys opposed to another invasion storyline or something. Maybe have Pym introduced with Ultron and Ultron uses several bad guys to help take care of the Avengers or something...Abomination, Red Skull, Enchantress/Executioner...maybe bring in Zemo or something? Who knows?

@FoxxFireArt: the only difference there is the creators didnt care about batman but selling toys and that they didn't have the skills of someone like Whedon does in terms of managing a large cast.

AlKusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By AlKusanagi

Avengers comes out in theaters. The same weekend, the Guardians of the Galaxy appear in The Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

I think we all know what this means...

ROCKET RACCOON (and Groot) TRILOGY!!!

chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By chaos-soul

i personally think that they should use the next movie to bring in hank pym and his old lady. i mean it would be perfect imo. allude to him building a robot in to other movies ie: iron man, captain america and thor. then bring it all to gether in the next avengers movie. i say ultron is the way to go.

avenger2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By avenger2099

Why not Operation: Galactic Storm. Would have to introduce Wonder Man and Quasar, though. The aliens wouldn't be coming to earth, they'd be coing to them.

ATVhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By ATVhero

How about Hank Pym, Tigra,and an Avengers Academy student like Mettle or Hazmat or Reptil in the movie? Sorry no Wasp. Do we really need to see Hank beat up his wife on screen?

JMLG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By JMLG

wonder if it will possible for Marvel to ever get back the rights for Wolverine, X-Men, FF, Spiderman, Daredevil and other characters.. 10 years from now, it would be great to have united Marvel Cinematic Universe

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#64  Edited By daredevil21134

Wesley Snipes gets out of prison and becomes 10 years younger and Blade shows ups in Avengers 2.Man, imagine lol

TheHeat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By TheHeat

It's definitely going to be Thanos, who they showed in the post-credits. I think Avengers 2 and 3 will both be about Thanos, where part 2 leaves us in a cliffhanger having Thanos coming out on top, but be defeated in part 3.

TheHeat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By TheHeat

"And because of the success at the box office, you know a sequel is bound to happen as well." I believe $200.3 Million domestic, $641 Million worldwide, is more than just a "success".

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Time_Phantom

Maybe if the establish Thanos in another movie I could buy him as the big bad in Avengers 2. I kinda feel it's a little early for him to show up. (Avengers 3 maybe?) I kinda like how they mixed elements from the regular Avengers with a little Ultimates here and there. They should stick with that.

Zereta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Zereta

NOTE: THIS IS GONNA HAVE SPOILERS FOR THE AVENGERS. Also, 95% of the stuff below is pure speculation.

I am almost certain that Thanos will not appear in the Avengers 2. The Avengers introduced, fully, the prospect of the galactic aspect of the Marvel universe. Thanos will be central to this but his goals have not been met yet: He doesn't have the Cosmic Cube yet.

Also: Agent Coulson is dead. The 'glue' for the first phase of Marvel Cinematic Universe movies is dead. I believe they need a replacement.

Also 2.0: With the success of The Avengers, I'm gonna bet Joss Whedon is gonna have a lot more of a say in shaping the Marvel Cinematic Universe with Kevin Feige.

Hence: to start off my speculation, I propose that they will introduce the concept of S.W.O.R.D, a Joss Whedon creation in the comics, as a new sector of S.H.I.E.L.D, formed due to the revelation of the new types of threats Earth will face.

Replacing Agent Coulson will be Agent Carol Denvers (AKA Ms Marvel) as an Agent of S.W.O.R.D. This sort of works already, with her character in the Earth's Mightiest Heroes cartoon being a S.W.O.R.D Agent. Hell, throw in Abigail Brand as well

Now: Here's how I think it goes.

2013:

Iron Man 3 - From what Shane Black and Kevin Feige have said, I don't think Iron Man 3 will have any big connections to the larger Marvel Cinematic Universe. Stark will be alone apparently, metaphorical 'back in the cave' and all that fun stuff. So, I don't expect much here. But Stark is still "The Consultant", so I'd bet the reveal of S.W.O.R.D happens here, maybe subtly, maybe they spell it out. It could be as simple as introducing Carol Denvers here, with one line or something. But yea, Iron Man 3.

Thor 2 - We know that the movie will focus on the relationship between Thor and Odin, Thor and Jane as well as the state of the other Nine Realms. Loki, it being a Thor movie, will probably also have a huge part. With the focus on the relationship with Jane, I would almost bet that the Enchantress will be involved in some capacity (Along with maybe Executioner?, this pairing has been rumored for a long time, even before the original came out). Now, the cosmic cube is in Asgard (along with the Infinity Gauntlet, it seems) which means Asgard will be the primary target for Thanos and his forces. As Enchantress as a distraction, I could see Thanos launch an invasion through another Loki-like puppet from another realm (Probably not Surtur because he would be epic for a Thor 3) like Kurse? Or Ulik? Maybe? But yes, I believe the Cosmic Cube will be lost in Thor 2, like maybe it falls into space or something (but its all according to plan because yay Thanos!) Its a very grim ending, because Thor is like FUCK! And Loki knows what's out there (Thanos) and everyone's like Shieeeet. After credits scene? Thanos has the Cosmic Cube and SURPRISE! The Infinity Gauntlet! Dun Dun Dunnnn

2014:

Captain America 2 - No idea. We know Cap will be rocking in modern times with SHIELD. So Hawkeye will almost definitely be with him. Maybe Black Widow? Maybe they introduce Sharon Carter? Hell, Falcon? My heart wants Winter Soldier to be in this so maybe they go that path? I could totally see that. I also suspect that they might hint at Hydra still being an active organization, which explains SHIELD's involvement. Cap saves Bucky, everyone's happy. Cap reveals to Nick Fury his suspicions about Hydra, some sort of Carol Denvers reveal with S.W.O.R.D. Its a mixed ending, with Bucky back but with the potential of Hydra being back. After Credits scene: RED SKULL REVEAL. He is back, underground, in modern times, reorganizing Hydra but the reveal with the reveal is he is working with Thanos (Or The Other, the dude who talks to Thanos at the end of The Avengers)

These are the movies we know that are in production for now.

We know that there is yet another movie slated for 2014.

Kevin Feige said that they are looking at 2 movies a year, maybe 3 if it makes sense.

The way its going, I'm gonna guess that Avengers 2 will be out end of 2015. OR Summer 2016 (Like The Avengers)

So what's left between Cap America 2 and then?

Here are my guesses.

Guardians of the Galaxy - Marvel has already been looking into this and the fact that they are so willing to go galactic with the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and with Thanos being there, I think they NEED Guardians of the Galaxy out before they have Thanos show up. It also will help the general audience sink into the whole galactic thing easier. Like how Agent Coulson played a big role in Thor, have Abigail Brand, Carol Danvers and S.W.O.R.D play a big role in this, to connect everything together.

Essentially, Guardians of the Galaxy will be The Avengers in Space. The team roster I'm thinking of is Star Lord, Groot, Rocket Raccoon and to add in a bit more of a Thanos connection: Drax and Gamora. Maybe add in Adam Warlock and/or Phyla but I feel without those 2, the team can still work. Drax and Gamora's relationship with Thanos drives them to the team, puts Drax and Gamora at odds (With Gamora after Drax instead of Magus, for the sake of the film universe). Star Lord goes around the universe recruiting these guys, with pressure from S.W.O.R.D as well. Of course, Gamora turns and joins the team. Drax holds out till the end, but when the threat of Thanos reveals itselft, Drax hangs around to fulfill his purpose. Thanos shows up, fucks things up. He does not have the Cosmic Cube and Infinity Gauntlet here, for the sake of fairness (Its a movie, they can get away with it. Besides, maybe he doesn't consider the Guardians a big threat yet). The team fights Thanos and Drax moves in for the kill. He fails and Thanos escapes. Drax joins the team for a second chance at Thanos and right at the end, S.W.O.R.D with Carol and/or Abigail come in and explain how Earth is gonna be in danger soon and chances are, its gonna be because of Thanos. Star Lord and Drax look at each other, than look at the team, they all share a nice team nod and will be all like "If its Thanos, we'll be there", setting up an appearance of the Guardians in a future movie.

Edit: I was crazy when I said we don't need Adam Warlock. Adam Warlock will be a huge part of the team as well. Okay thanks :)

Ant Man - I'm gonna bet the movie will be done before the next Avengers movie. Edgar Wright's got script drafts done and approved by Marvel and Kevin Feige is super optimistic about it. Also: They can't go into the next Avengers film without Ant Man/Giant Man/Yellowjacket and the Wasp, the fans will storm Marvel HQ. Edgar Wright even has a story concept set: With Hank Pym being shown as well as Scott Lang in modern times. Hank already exists in the Marvel Cinematic Universe with the friend that Dr Erik mentions in Thor having been confirmed to be him by Kevin Feige. Here's how I see the dual character thing working. It shows Hank working with SHIELD in like the 80s/90s on Artificial Intelligence. He also creates the suit and stuff but most importantly, he creates Ultron for SHIELD. Things fuck up and Ultron is let loose, wreaks havoc and does crazy ass shit. They manage to subdue Ultron but Ultron escapes and stays in hiding for the time being. Hank stays with SHIELD in secret, dedicating his time to tracking down Ultron and creating a virus to take Ultron down. Fast forward a couple of years and enter Scott Lang. We meet Scott Lang in a SHIELD prison, for attempting to break into some SHIELD base. Coincidentally, this happens to be the base where Hank is working at. Scott Lang manages to hack his way out of the cell and tries to escape the base. SHIELD's on his ass. He's in a tight corner, he needs to escape. Ta-dah, he sees the old Ant Man costume, steals it and uses it to escape. Hank is watching the entire thing and is very impressed and calls for a hunt for Lang, to bring him back in. Lang goes back to his daughter. SHIELD attacks the house and captures Lang again. Hank and Lang meet each other, talk to each other when we go into red alert: Hank's systems have found Ultron. Hank asks for a SHIELD strike on Ultron but it is not approved because Ultron hasn't been a threat in a while. Hank goes nuts because he knows how dangerous Ultron can be. At this point, Lang is like "Yo, I'll help." Remembering how effective Lang was with the suit, Hank agrees.

On the Ultron side of things, Ultron realizes that SHIELD knows where he is now and reveals he has been working on, besides a larger robotic force, a personal assassin android, specifically Vision. Ultron activates Vision. At the same time, Lang attacks the base with the mission to infect Ultron with the virus. Lang fucks shit up in the base, Ultron unleashes Vision on him and escapes. Lang has his hands full with Vision. He manages to bring the fight outside and Vision and part of Ultron's forces are causing havoc. Ant Man is overwhelmed by the forces and as a last ditch effort, manages to infect Vision with the virus. This reprograms Vision, and with some form of explanation, Vision becomes good and helps Lang contain the threat. Ultron is lost again but everything is at peace.Hank deactivates Vision and studies him to figure out what sort of upgrades Ultron has.

Oh and the Wasp figures in here somewhere.

After credits scene: Ultron has established a new base and is contacted with an offer. From who? Thanos. Dun dun DUUUNNNNN

Incredible Hulk sequel - With The Avengers' Hulk being amazing and Mark Rufallo being pretty much loved universally, this will get green lit into production, almost definitely, especially since the sequel has already been established. Samuel Sterns gets gamma in his head, his head swells. In the tie in comics to The Avengers movie (I have not been able to confirm this myself), Black Widow goes to Stern's lab and the swelling is very bad and his intelligence has already grown. This leads to that and that part of the comic ends with Stern being placed in a SHIELD prison.

Yep, the set-up for the appearance of The Leader has been set up extensively and I'm sure thats what the sequel will be about.

So yea, I went a bit crazy there with my speculation BUT SPECULATION RAGES ON

This all will eventually lead to The Avengers 2. I have to agree with G-Man on this, I think the High Council and the government are infiltrated by the Red Skull and Hydra and the order is given to take down the Avengers. Nick Fury opposes and is on the run, with Maria Hill given control of whats left. With the heroes on the run and fighting Hydra with Cap having a score to settle with Red Skull, Thanos unleashes the next part of his plan: Ultron. At this point Hank, Lang and the Wasp (With Vision) are still on the side of SHIELD and its basically a dual arc story: With the Avengers as we know them (Plus Nick Fury) trying to take down the Red Skull and Hyrdra and Lang, Wasp and Vision (now reactivated) working with the rest of SHIELD to take down Ultron. The paths meet and the combined might of everyone exposes the plot of the Red Skull and Ultron takes them down. Trust is restored, Maria Hill remains head of SHIELD but Nick Fury is there and Lang, Wasp, Vision and to an extent, Hank join up with the Avengers. Red Skull reveals that the plot was Thanos' and that we are all fucked. Cut to a short of a S.W.O.R.D base in space and suddenly a huge Chitauri fleet attacks the base and fucks shit up. Carol Danvers sends a distress call to the Guardians of the Galaxy but as she sends it out, Thanos appears and throws her around. Thanos remarks at her strength and reveals that he has just the thing: The Infinity Gauntlet. He unleashes a stream of sustained cosmic mumbo jumbo energy at Carol Danvers. She screams in pain and Thanos launches the final shot, hurtling Danvers into the depths of space. Some time later, Star Lord and Drax show up and all they see is the remains of the base. Star Lord is like "What did this?" Drax sniffs a bit, clenches his fist and says "The Mad Titan". CUT TO CREDITS

After Credits scene? Shows Danvers' eyes open and she starts to breathe. Problem is, she's floating in space. All confused, she realizes she has changed. She sets off a distress beacon to any S.W.O.R.D vessel and the Guardians of the Galaxy. End with her figuring out she has powers now. Sets up Ms Marvel.

Thanks for reading my brain blast :) Hope I made sense. But yea, here's where I sort of want to see the Marvel Cinematic Universe go.

Cafeterialoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#69  Edited By Cafeterialoca

Thanos is most likely. I don't like it though. I love Thanos, but he's TOO BIG of a threat. No to mention, wouldn't it be the same alien invasion again? BLECK!

I think they should have a more Earth villain next time. Ultron or Kang are great choices.

And for the love of GOD, DON'T DO CIVIL WAR! It was forced and everyone was out of character, and it was painfully obvious they want you to root for Cap. Even if they tried that, there's only 6 marvel heroes in the Movieverse. SKIP CIVIL WAR! I had enough Avenger vs. Avenger in this Avengers movie!

coaxthefire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By coaxthefire

how about we add wolverine and spidey, it makes sense since there is the new spider-man, and nick fury has approached logan before.

kennybaese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#71  Edited By kennybaese

Doesn't the post credits sequence pretty much set up what the next Avengers movie is?

There aren't enough heroes here for Civil War to make sense. The number of heroes they would need would make the movie as a whole pretty unwieldy. It'd end up looking like the later X-Men movies.

JamDamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By JamDamage

We know it's gonna be Thanos, but I think it won't be on Earth. It'll be another planet, keeping the invasion away. Maybe spliiting up the hero's from Thanos getting his hands on the infinity gems.

Rowen545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#73  Edited By Rowen545
    @G-Man: I was thinking, a lot of the fun of the Avengers was the build up to it. You needed 4 movies (5 if you count the Hulk) to prep for it. I like your point about Thanos and the gauntlet being a giant concept for audiences to digest. So maybe with the solos and avengers 2 you build up to Avengers 3 which could deal with Thanos and the IG. Maybe the Mandarin in IM3 has one of the jewels, someone steals the gauntlet (w/o the jewels) in Thor 2, etc. It would give them a reason to continue keeping people after the credits and by the time you got to the Thanos movie people would not only be prepped for it they would be primed.
    jaycrockett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By jaycrockett

Ultron sounds awesome. Just please keep Spider-man and Wolverine out of the Avengers.

CombatSpoon86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#75  Edited By CombatSpoon86

I can smell Infinity Gauntlet a mile away. I would love Ultron in the movies but first Henry Pym must be introduced into the Marvel Universe Movies. Can't forget the Wasp as well. Another possible movie idea is the introduction of Wakanda (mass production of Vibranium) and the Black Panther.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Surkit

meh...thanos is okay but I'd rather see ultron and the introduction of henry pym, maybe not as gan or ant man but maybe a shield scientist.

thanosrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 255

User Lists: 6

#77  Edited By thanosrules

Of course I am voting, hoping and excited for Thanos.

I am sure I will be overjoyed with whatever they come up with, but a bit disappointed if Thanos doesn't make at least a decent appearance...

#SonofTitanFTW

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#78  Edited By InnerVenom123

Thanos.

perry_411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By perry_411

Skrulls can't appear, Fox owns the rights, I wish G-man put any research work in.

CaptainUseless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#80  Edited By CaptainUseless

I really don't think that the next film should have another alien invasion. The third one could have an invasion in, but the second one shouldn't.

summerslam1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By summerslam1988

Well, G-Man, what would you think of Kang the Conqueror in a sequel? I think it would work well.

ClawFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By ClawFist

I think they should look towards the ULTIMATES2 for inspiration, and work on Thanos for Avengers 3

obscurefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 4

#83  Edited By obscurefan

I think Civil War would be too difficult to pull off in the movies, especially since it would absolutely not end on a high note and you kind of need that. Secret Invasion is a possibility, but I don't want all of the Avenger's enemies to be from space. I would really love to see a new story involving some of the Avenger's classic enemies, like Ultron and Kang.

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Video_Martian

@InnerVenom123 said:

Thanos.

yes

Avatar image for the_average_bear
    The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By The Average Bear

I was thinking Civil War would be a good plot, but it would confuse people that don't read the comics. I think that movie would be best placed a few movies down the road. But I bet the marketing campaign would be amazing for 'Team Ironman' or 'Team Captain America'.

If you haven't seen the movie, stop reading here

I think if they were to introduce Thanos as the villain of the next film (which seems likely given his small appearance after the credits). What I see happening is SHIELD either finds or has had an Infinity Gem or two and Thanos seeks to complete the Gauntlet, so he lays siege to Earth to find it. The only problem is that they would have to allow Thanos to, if even very briefly, complete the Infinity Gauntlet in order to have the movie hit its apex.

Or, as his underling stated, Thanos would be courting Death by coming to Earth. Perhaps his only motivation would be pleasing his precious Lady Death.

White Assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#86  Edited By White Assassin

@Imagine_Man15: Me like the idea

@Sammo21: me like the idea a lot

@AlKusanagi: me love the idea of rocket raccoon possibility

Sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Sammo21

@perry_411: No, FOX only owns the rights to the Super Skrull but not the race of Skrulls. This has already been discussed by Kevin Feige. :| Kind of like how both FOX and MARVEL can use Pietro and Wanda in their movies if they both wanted to.

Namor1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#88  Edited By Namor1987

I just want War Machine, Black Panther, Hank Pym & Wasp to join the team & possibly Vision, Ms. Marvel or Wonder Man. For the sequel I would love Ultron, The Masters Of Evil or Namor. I don't want a bada$$ like Thanos to be wasted so early on.

htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By htb106

I think it'll be Thanos and definetely not civil war, they haven't introduced enough characters yet.

anyone else noticed how the image on the home page makes it look like hawkeye's on fire?

d0npierre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By d0npierre

Infinity Gauntlet story arc, and I want it now!

White Assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By White Assassin

@Zereta: woah

wsst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By wsst

I'm leaving comicvine and I would like to donate my account

username = wsst

password = iceman

change da password anj enjoy

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#93  Edited By Bestostero

To be fair with the Infinity Gauntlet.... live action Phoenix was garbage compared to comic book Phoenix...so im sure they can make infinity gauntlet just as cruddy in the live action to make it work lol

dewboy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 17

#94  Edited By dewboy01

Red skull, will return cause he's not dead, he just got sucked into the cube, and other villians for avengers we'll know will be kang, ultron, skrull empires, the works.

DJ1107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By DJ1107

If we're thinking about adding Avengers members. Then lets make the maximum of 4, That being Black Panther, Doctor Strange, Hank Pym, & Wasp. If anyone goes over 4 for Avengers 2 then the film will just be a big mess with too many characters.

If there IS someone who can handle alot of characters then I want to see the Masters of evil (or the Liberators) That would be awesome.

LGBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By LGBaby

the movie wass so good superhuman registration act is a good one to dooo

Avatar image for blueninjapanther
    blueninjapanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By blueninjapanther

I want to see a Black Panther movie and maybe he can be in the Avengers 2.

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Mega_spidey01

@Time_Phantom said:

Maybe if the establish Thanos in another movie I could buy him as the big bad in Avengers 2. I kinda feel it's a little early for him to show up. (Avengers 3 maybe?) I kinda like how they mixed elements from the regular Avengers with a little Ultimates here and there. They should stick with that.
    Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Mega_spidey01

@blueninjapanther said:

I want to see a Black Panther movie and maybe he can be in the Avengers 2.

DeathbyYeti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By DeathbyYeti

I want my Thanos. Dont you take it away from me

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.