New Mighty avengers lineup...

  • 183 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
#151 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder. Will Bucky try and usurp the leadership role from Cage?

#152 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Bucky.
  • Cage.
  • Spider-Man.
  • Wolverine.
  • Ronin.
  • Echo.
  • White Tiger.



Hells yeah that sounds good.

#153 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

So who is on Mighty?

#154 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

So avengers positons

Bucky New Leader
Spiderman brains agile, new avengers strong man?
Wolverine tracker fighter straight up KILLER
Ronin marksman h2h fighter kinda a ninja
luke Cage.....uh strong guy? I think spidey is stronger
Echo another h2h fighter
Iron Fist? another H2h Fighter
white tiger?

yeah so right now wolverine is the new avengers "powerhouse" hmmmmmmm this team needs THOR BAD!

#155 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
speedlgt said:
"

So avengers positons

Bucky New Leader
Spiderman brains agile, new avengers strong man?
Wolverine tracker fighter straight up KILLER
Ronin marksman h2h fighter kinda a ninja
luke Cage.....uh strong guy? I think spidey is stronger
Echo another h2h fighter
Iron Fist? another H2h Fighter
white tiger?

yeah so right now wolverine is the new avengers "powerhouse" hmmmmmmm this team needs THOR BAD!

"
No.

It's a street team.
#156 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"speedlgt said:
"

So avengers positons

Bucky New Leader
Spiderman brains agile, new avengers strong man?
Wolverine tracker fighter straight up KILLER
Ronin marksman h2h fighter kinda a ninja
luke Cage.....uh strong guy? I think spidey is stronger
Echo another h2h fighter
Iron Fist? another H2h Fighter
white tiger?

yeah so right now wolverine is the new avengers "powerhouse" hmmmmmmm this team needs THOR BAD!

"
No.

It's a street team."
yeah its a street team but they need to have at least someone whos on level of Might avengers powerhouse stacked team.
at least Namor! or maybe get strange back.
#157 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
speedlgt said:
"John Valentine said:
"speedlgt said:
"

So avengers positons

Bucky New Leader
Spiderman brains agile, new avengers strong man?
Wolverine tracker fighter straight up KILLER
Ronin marksman h2h fighter kinda a ninja
luke Cage.....uh strong guy? I think spidey is stronger
Echo another h2h fighter
Iron Fist? another H2h Fighter
white tiger?

yeah so right now wolverine is the new avengers "powerhouse" hmmmmmmm this team needs THOR BAD!

"
No.

It's a street team."
yeah its a street team but they need to have at least someone whos on level of Might avengers powerhouse stacked team.
at least Namor! or maybe get strange back."
Thor doesn't suit the team, there's not even an arguement against it: he just doesn't.
Why would Namor care enough to be a member? Plus he's on the Dark Illuminati.

Strange.............an  epic failure.
#158 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"speedlgt said:
"John Valentine said:
"speedlgt said:
"

So avengers positons

Bucky New Leader
Spiderman brains agile, new avengers strong man?
Wolverine tracker fighter straight up KILLER
Ronin marksman h2h fighter kinda a ninja
luke Cage.....uh strong guy? I think spidey is stronger
Echo another h2h fighter
Iron Fist? another H2h Fighter
white tiger?

yeah so right now wolverine is the new avengers "powerhouse" hmmmmmmm this team needs THOR BAD!

"
No.

It's a street team."
yeah its a street team but they need to have at least someone whos on level of Might avengers powerhouse stacked team.
at least Namor! or maybe get strange back."
Thor doesn't suit the team, there's not even an arguement against it: he just doesn't.
Why would Namor care enough to be a member? Plus he's on the Dark Illuminati.

Strange.............an  epic failure."

well the we have to see where New avengers goes after SI....its current version is due to Civil War the reg act and basically that turned the main event team into a street team with anti reg guys on it. If the reg and civil war thing still holds up as the main factor of the team than Thor would go well cause he aint siding with starks merry men and namor help Caps side in the civil war so it could happen
#159 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor doesn't belong on a team. He belongs on his own doing deific stuff.

#160 Posted by Vance Astro (91114 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Where's Sentry?  I noticed he isn't shown here. Last time I saw him he flew off to Saturn or something. Has he been seen since?"
Last time you saw him he saved his wife...
He's been MIA in the Invasion because they don't want him to own everyone..he's too powerful.
"
Wasn't that Void? But still I don't see him owning everybody. He didn't seem to turn any tides in Civil War and Thor is with the heroes and I don't see it being overkill."
We don't know..he said "Lindy,it's me Bob!" Do you think that the Void would have tried to trick Lindy knowing she knows what he looks like?
He didn't turn the tides in Civil War because they didn't want to hurt anybody..it was a Civil War,heroes vs. heroes.If Sentry had went all out on the New Avengers..they wouldn't exist.That's why as you can see..everytime the New Avengers were found it was usually SHIELD or Ms.Marvel who found them.

When Sentry went to apprehend Wolverine...he toyed with him (probably due to writing) and brought him back to SHIELD easily.How he escaped? He's Wolverine.
"
Well the Void is Bob. They are the same person. As the Void has said he is the opposite of Sentry. So maybe when Sentry can't be the hero due to a mental break down, the Void becomes the hero?

As for the Civil War, possibly. I'm still waiting for some feat for Sentry to live up to his title."
The are not the same person.Why do people keep saying that? If the Void and Sentry are the same person...who did Sentry throw into the sun?
Moderator
#161 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

He helped Steve Rogers' side.

The promo pic for New Avenger # 49 shows the team..... and guess what.... the team still looks like the same sort of team.
Anyway, under Dark Reign, a street team like The New Avengers would be more adequete.

#162 Posted by Vance Astro (91114 posts) - - Show Bio

Where is everyone getting Echo & White Tiger as being in New Avengers after SI? Where does it say that?

Moderator
#163 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"Thor doesn't belong on a team. He belongs on his own doing deific stuff."
Totally.
#164 Posted by Vance Astro (91114 posts) - - Show Bio

The current New Avengers should be the Secret Avengers from Civil War minus Daredevil because that was Iron Fist.I don't see why it wasn't to begin with.

Moderator
#165 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"The current New Avengers should be the Secret Avengers from Civil War minus Daredevil because that was Iron Fist.I don't see why it wasn't to begin with."

Plus Clint.
#166 Posted by Vance Astro (91114 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Vance Astro said:
"The current New Avengers should be the Secret Avengers from Civil War minus Daredevil because that was Iron Fist.I don't see why it wasn't to begin with."

Plus Clint."
Yes.
Moderator
#167 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Vance Astro said:
"The current New Avengers should be the Secret Avengers from Civil War minus Daredevil because that was Iron Fist.I don't see why it wasn't to begin with."

Plus Clint."
minus Hercules minus Invisible Woman minus Human Torch minus Goliath minus Black Pather, etc.
#168 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"John Valentine said:
"Vance Astro said:
"The current New Avengers should be the Secret Avengers from Civil War minus Daredevil because that was Iron Fist.I don't see why it wasn't to begin with."

Plus Clint."
Yes."
Minus Cap, Young Avengers, Cable, Punisher and more.
#169 Posted by Vance Astro (91114 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"John Valentine said:
"Vance Astro said:
"The current New Avengers should be the Secret Avengers from Civil War minus Daredevil because that was Iron Fist.I don't see why it wasn't to begin with."

Plus Clint."
minus Hercules minus Invisible Woman minus Human Torch minus Goliath minus Black Pather, etc."
Well of course/
Moderator
#170 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"I wonder. Will Bucky try and usurp the leadership role from Cage?"

he will hes gonna be on the team to assume the place of steve in the marvel U which is that of leader. Hes got a long way to go but hes awsome in the his book and its time for him to take up leadership. Cage was really bad choice for leader it only happened cause of bendis has a man crush on him for whatever reason. I just think its so out of character for him to lead and even more out of character for the others to follow him...Wolverine could lead...Spiderman I dont see as a leader but hey hes spidey....Clint was an avengers leader and is OLD SCHOOL.
#171 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
speedlgt said:
"Slinger said:
"I wonder. Will Bucky try and usurp the leadership role from Cage?"

he will hes gonna be on the team to assume the place of steve in the marvel U which is that of leader. Hes got a long way to go but hes awsome in the his book and its time for him to take up leadership. Cage was really bad choice for leader it only happened cause of bendis has a man crush on him for whatever reason. I just think its so out of character for him to lead and even more out of character for the others to follow him...Wolverine could lead...Spiderman I dont see as a leader but hey hes spidey....Clint was an avengers leader and is OLD SCHOOL."
For a self- proclaimed college graduate, you seem to have trouble making yousefl clear.
#172 Posted by Vance Astro (91114 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"speedlgt said:
"Slinger said:
"I wonder. Will Bucky try and usurp the leadership role from Cage?"

he will hes gonna be on the team to assume the place of steve in the marvel U which is that of leader. Hes got a long way to go but hes awsome in the his book and its time for him to take up leadership. Cage was really bad choice for leader it only happened cause of bendis has a man crush on him for whatever reason. I just think its so out of character for him to lead and even more out of character for the others to follow him...Wolverine could lead...Spiderman I dont see as a leader but hey hes spidey....Clint was an avengers leader and is OLD SCHOOL."
For a self- proclaimed college graduate, you seem to have trouble making yousefl clear."
LOL
Moderator
#173 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"John Valentine said:
"speedlgt said:
"Slinger said:
"I wonder. Will Bucky try and usurp the leadership role from Cage?"

he will hes gonna be on the team to assume the place of steve in the marvel U which is that of leader. Hes got a long way to go but hes awsome in the his book and its time for him to take up leadership. Cage was really bad choice for leader it only happened cause of bendis has a man crush on him for whatever reason. I just think its so out of character for him to lead and even more out of character for the others to follow him...Wolverine could lead...Spiderman I dont see as a leader but hey hes spidey....Clint was an avengers leader and is OLD SCHOOL."
For a self- proclaimed college graduate, you seem to have trouble making yousefl clear."
LOL"
It's true.
#174 Posted by Vance Astro (91114 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Vance Astro said:
"John Valentine said:
"speedlgt said:
"Slinger said:
"I wonder. Will Bucky try and usurp the leadership role from Cage?"

he will hes gonna be on the team to assume the place of steve in the marvel U which is that of leader. Hes got a long way to go but hes awsome in the his book and its time for him to take up leadership. Cage was really bad choice for leader it only happened cause of bendis has a man crush on him for whatever reason. I just think its so out of character for him to lead and even more out of character for the others to follow him...Wolverine could lead...Spiderman I dont see as a leader but hey hes spidey....Clint was an avengers leader and is OLD SCHOOL."
For a self- proclaimed college graduate, you seem to have trouble making yousefl clear."
LOL"
It's true."
I know..it's funny though.
Moderator
#175 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"John Valentine said:
"Vance Astro said:
"John Valentine said:
"speedlgt said:
"Slinger said:
"I wonder. Will Bucky try and usurp the leadership role from Cage?"

he will hes gonna be on the team to assume the place of steve in the marvel U which is that of leader. Hes got a long way to go but hes awsome in the his book and its time for him to take up leadership. Cage was really bad choice for leader it only happened cause of bendis has a man crush on him for whatever reason. I just think its so out of character for him to lead and even more out of character for the others to follow him...Wolverine could lead...Spiderman I dont see as a leader but hey hes spidey....Clint was an avengers leader and is OLD SCHOOL."
For a self- proclaimed college graduate, you seem to have trouble making yousefl clear."
LOL"
It's true."
I know..it's funny though."

Haha. It is.
#176 Posted by Vance Astro (91114 posts) - - Show Bio

Annnnnyway.I would like to see Monica Rambeau,Firebird,The Vision and Falcon as Avengers again.

Moderator
#177 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Vision going to be on MA?

#178 Posted by Vance Astro (91114 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Isn't Vision going to be on MA?"
Oh yea..that's right.Nevermind.
AAAAAnnnyway.Dan Slott said something interesting.He said that he was bringing back Edwin Jarvis who we all knows is a skrull right now and that he was going to have classic Avengers moments and appearances from long time Avengers.He was saying something about wanting to be able to use Wonder Man and Beast for a few issues..which makes me sceptical of where the hell Wonder Man will be if not an Avenger?
Moderator
#179 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Annnnnyway.I would like to see Monica Rambeau,Firebird,The Vision and Falcon as Avengers again."
Falcon would definitely fit well on this team (New Avengers.) I don't know much about Monica. The Vision is gonna be on Mighty with both Stature and Scarlet Witch, right? That oughta cause some interesting moments.
#180 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

OH the only thing thats clear is that your both losers. Vance you and me it will never be over..... and Val what do you have uh? oh are you uh ? your a wanna be english teacher? who loves english so much that you use slang GTFO! and OMG oh yeah really english there pal. and instead of talking about the avengers you wanna go and talk about how  I have 4 thats right buddy 4 college degrees! well I am glad you brought that up  because yeah its MR. LGT with 4 and vance and val combined to a big ZERO! well hey you got a GED on the wall right boys? and oh yeah vance what bleeds the most for you is that I am real ARTIST! i am not it school I am not in training I am a REAL artist that can draw and paint and just about whatever.

So suck on that BROS!
Peace

#181 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Annnnnyway.I would like to see Monica Rambeau,Firebird,The Vision and Falcon as Avengers again."
Falcon would definitely fit well on this team (New Avengers.) I don't know much about Monica. The Vision is gonna be on Mighty with both Stature and Scarlet Witch, right? That oughta cause some interesting moments."

I'd like Falcon on New Avengers.

Vance Astro said:
"John Valentine said:
"Isn't Vision going to be on MA?"
Oh yea..that's right.Nevermind.
AAAAAnnnyway.Dan Slott said something interesting.He said that he was bringing back Edwin Jarvis who we all knows is a skrull right now and that he was going to have classic Avengers moments and appearances from long time Avengers.He was saying something about wanting to be able to use Wonder Man and Beast for a few issues..which makes me sceptical of where the hell Wonder Man will be if not an Avenger?
"
The only Mighty Avengers I vaguely liked were Stark and Spider-Woman.
#182 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
speedlgt said:
"OH the only thing thats clear is that your both losers. Vance you and me it will never be over..... and Val what do you have uh? oh are you uh ? your a wanna be english teacher? who loves english so much that you use slang GTFO! and OMG oh yeah really english there pal. and instead of talking about the avengers you wanna go and talk about how  I have 4 thats right buddy 4 college degrees! well I am glad you brought that up  because yeah its MR. LGT with 4 and vance and val combined to a big ZERO! well hey you got a GED on the wall right boys? and oh yeah vance what bleeds the most for you is that I am real ARTIST! i am not it school I am not in training I am a REAL artist that can draw and paint and just about whatever.

So suck on that BROS!
Peace"

LOL. PATHETIC.
#183 Edited by Vance Astro (91114 posts) - - Show Bio
speedlgt said:
"OH the only thing thats clear is that your both losers. Vance you and me it will never be over..... and Val what do you have uh? oh are you uh ? your a wanna be english teacher? who loves english so much that you use slang GTFO! and OMG oh yeah really english there pal. and instead of talking about the avengers you wanna go and talk about how  I have 4 thats right buddy 4 college degrees! well I am glad you brought that up  because yeah its MR. LGT with 4 and vance and val combined to a big ZERO! well hey you got a GED on the wall right boys? and oh yeah vance what bleeds the most for you is that I am real ARTIST! i am not it school I am not in training I am a REAL artist that can draw and paint and just about whatever.

So suck on that BROS!
Peace"
WTF are you talking about.I didn't say anything to you.John Valentine did.Don't sit there and try to evaluate my life as if you know me.You don't know sh#t about me.I don't give a sh#t about you or your punk @ss college degrees.I didn't call you on you intellgence I just thought John's comment was funny.Who the f#ck are you talking about having a GED? I don't.Now your sitting here saying your a real artist and all this other dumbsh#t...Your basing my talent off that b#llshit in my gallery? The only reason I put that stuff in there because sucky ass artist on comicvine would get mad when I criticized their artwork.So I had to prove I could at least draw somewhat.I drew that sh#t my freshmen year in highschool.That was 6 years ago.I'm not training to be better artist.I'm beyond that..I go to school for game design..and if you seen some of the artwork here you would know this college doesn't give a sh#t about artwork.Calm your ass down.Don't ever speak on wtf you don't know.You don't know me.

Next time you try to burn me...know what your talking about.
NOW BACK TO THE THREAD.
Moderator

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.