New Infinity Poster

#1 Posted by Oscars94 (2267 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you guys think? I love it! I hope they make an animated movie of it. I shall always trust Hickman to do a good job! Starbrand and Ex Nihilo are intriguing and the stories are awesome! Can't wait to get this! Also Thanos looks like a boss! I heard that this event will include the Avengers,Thunderbolts, Inhumans and more! I'm really excited! I love a good story and the art looks amazing!

#2 Posted by PowerHerc (80707 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks good.

#3 Edited by oldnightcrawler (4180 posts) - - Show Bio

Could be cool, but I'm already starting to get bored of the whole Ex Nihilo/Nightmask/Starbrand thing. If this is what that's leading up to in Avengers, I'll probably check it out.

But if I have to get any books I'm not already reading, I probably won't bother.

Thanos being in Avengers = cool; having to get yet another Avengers book to know what's going on = not cool.

#4 Posted by kid Apollo (705 posts) - - Show Bio

cant wait for this event and that poster looks pretty epic.

from what ive been able to piece together Cap takes the main Avengers squad (Avengers Army) into space, meanwhile Thanos attacks earth, im assuming because the New Avengers busted up the Infinity Gauntlet. So while the main squad is away it falls to the New Avengers, Uncanny Avengers and the Inhumans to defend Earth. what is the main team doing in space? recruiting a universe spanning army, that i assume is going after a threat bigger then jus Thanos

#5 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2107 posts) - - Show Bio

seen this allready but everytime i see it, it gets better

#6 Posted by Oscars94 (2267 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard that The Thunderbolts are involved. Maybe Deadpool will be Earth's champion!

#7 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2191 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America looks like such a boss there.

#8 Posted by Veshark (9057 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the poster, it definitely looks epic. It doesn't make me any more excited for Infinity, mostly because I don't care much for Thanos, but I like the movie poster theme.

#9 Posted by AkaBoAli (44 posts) - - Show Bio

I do trust Hickman to do a great job, I really do! I'm just worried that we only got a Thanos' event because of Avengers 2, it will kinda be forced or rushed. I hope I'm wrong.

The poster looks great.

#10 Posted by BigMaraSpence (74 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I the only one that can't get used to seeing Hulk wearing mechanized armor?

Anyway, poster looks awesome!

#11 Posted by oldnightcrawler (4180 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I the only one that can't get used to seeing Hulk wearing mechanized armor?

no, I'll never get used to it.

But I could never get used to Spiderman wearing armor either ;)

#12 Posted by PassionFlower (957 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm more interested than I was/am with the Ultron story.

#13 Posted by Teerack (5202 posts) - - Show Bio

Bout damn time the inhumans had a role in an infinity event.

#14 Posted by Oscars94 (2267 posts) - - Show Bio

I got the Infinity comic on free comic book day. Thanos means business!

#15 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@oscars94 said:

I heard that The Thunderbolts are involved. Maybe Deadpool will be Earth's champion!

#16 Posted by Howard_Go (43 posts) - - Show Bio

How do I buy that I can't find it?

#17 Edited by Oscars94 (2267 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.