Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7693 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

new avengers title announced called avengers ai

Arkhamc1tizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 33

No Caption Provided

marvel have announced this

this July, red hot writer Sam Humphries (Uncanny X-Force) and artist Andre Araujo (FF), shine an entirely new light on an all-new, all-android Avengers team – Avengers A.I.! Spinning out of the critically acclaimed event Age Of Ultron, Avengers A.I. sends fans deeper into the synthetic core of the Marvel Universe, great for new and lapsed readers alike!

A brave new world is unleashed and only one team of Earth’s Mightiest Heroes can save us from the future. Gathered together by Hank Pym, The Vision leads Victor Mancha, Doombot, and the mysterious Alexis in a race to contain an unfathomable Pandora’s Box of destruction! And which side will Monica Chang, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., find herself on?

“Springing out of the increasingly razor-thin crawlspace between the organic and synthetic worlds comes 'Avengers A.I.'," said Axel Alonso, Editor In Chief, Marvel Entertainment. “When one of the Marvel Universe's preeminent brainiacs, Hank Pym, embarks on a long road to redemption, he must assemble a team unlike any other, a team composed of heroes that will challenge the very definition of 'Artificial Intelligence' and the way you look at super heroes."

Following the harrowing

events

of Age Of Ultron, can Hank Pym & The Vision lead a team into the digital unknown?

"I could not be more psyched to be ushering the Avengers and the Marvel Universe into the Age of A.I.” explained Humphries. “This book is futureshock crashing into the world outside your window. Once the A.I.s are unleashed, there is no turning back. Even the phone in your pocket could be a threat against humanity. It's an exciting and dangerous new era for Earth's Mightiest Heroes."

Each issue of Avengers A.I. features special augmented reality content available exclusive through the Marvel AR app – including cover recaps, behind the scenes features and more that add value to your reading experience at no additional cost.

This July, Sam Humphries and Andre Araujo redefine what it means to be Earth’s Mightiest in Avengers A.I. #1!

For more on Marvel NOW!, please visit now.marvel.com and join the conversation on Twitter using #MarvelNOW.

sounds okay then then released this

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for thegodofthunder
    TheGodofThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Love vision! Hope this is good.

henrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Great ! Cant wait too see !

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

Another Avengers title? Meuh i'll pass on this.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

I'll be checking this out, thanks to Hank and Vision being in it.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

HANK PYM! <3

I KNEW HE WASN'T DEAD!

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By Clark_EL

Another one

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.