Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7699 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

New Avengers catching up!!

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Where should I hop on at and start reading??? Please post a reply!!!

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
    TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@flameboy298: #13 would be a goods jumping on point as it's after Infinity. I would recommend getting the entire series as it's incredible but never the less.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Just the New Avengers from Marvel Now? Well it's not that far in so you can probably get the trades quite easily to catch up.

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By PeppeyHare

Just the New Avengers from Marvel Now? Well it's not that far in so you can probably get the trades quite easily to catch up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: Just got started reading Infinity actually..

Then issue 9 would be a great point to start with it as it's a crucial tie in to the event along with the Avengers tie ins. And you could get issues 1-8 at a later date.

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: Wow..this is a perculiar Avenger rooster I think I should start back from 2011.

Thanks Guys

Start with the Marvel Now stuff. Pretty much anything Hickman related the Avengers i.e. Avengers #1-22, New Avengers #1-11 and Infinity #1-5 that's what's out so far. It's a great run and a good jumping on point to the Avengers franchise. Also Avengers World is coming out which will also be done by Hickman but along with Nick Spencer.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big things are going to be happening in Uncanny Avengers so good time to get in. I'm loving Mighty Avengers and easy to get into right now, since it's still early in the run (#3 coming out Wednesday).

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.