Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7701 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

My Reaction the Avengers EMH cancelled

agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Edited By agent9149

This video is how i feel about the cancellation of Avengers EMH. I don't understand. Who is in charge of animation at Marvel? Who makes these decisions? To get rid of the Avengers EMH, an excellent show, but yet re-new USM? Remember Wolverine and The X-men, an amazing show, with amazing plots and character development, one of the best season finallies i have seen for a show. They cancelled it. I was just devastated but i got over it, but I won't get over this. I just won't do you know why, because they're cancelling an amazing show and re-newing a terrible show. USM is just appalling. Its annoying, stupid, horrible character development, the plot is like the worst roller coaster at the most health hazardous amusement park in the universe. The team mates are just terrible they have no redeeming qualities and are just annoying. The humor is just terrible,(breaking the 4th wall, what is this Ultimate Deadpool), cheap, and just too forced. Whose ever decided on this should be fired.

End of my rant. Good day.

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
    BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#1  Edited By BlueLantern1995

@Agent9149:Agreed...and Loeb(guy who did it) should be fired by Marvel and removed from all superhero/comic communities...in one word BANISHED.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Jnr6Lil

I really don't care that much, Other some occasional episodes, the show didn't have me attatched, and it taking forever to come with new episodes, on and off was part of that.

blazinasian112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By blazinasian112

I am still bitter that Wolverine and the Xmen was cancelled right when we were going to enter the age of apocalypse!

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Twentyfive

EMH was the best current superhero show too...

Avatar image for rod_the_blade_star
    Rod_The_Blade_Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really hope they tone down the Family guyesque jokes in the show for season 2. That said at least Marvel has come out to say that the tone of the new Avengers Assemble cartoon will be like the Avengers movie. Still switching out Black Panther for Falcon.

agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By agent9149

@Rod_The_Blade_Star: What....i can't stand falcon -_- with is obnoxious superhero outfit that makes my eyes hurt.....plus black panther was my favorite on the show....they are just killing me slowly

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.