Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7704 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

Mutant Avengers in the MCU?

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By krspaceT

No, not Wolverine....

Firestar and Justice: two somewhat obscure but still there Avengers. Do they belong to Marvel still, or are they Fox bait?

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Since Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver will already be appearing in Avengers: Age Of Ultron, I'd say Fox would make a stand against using more mutants.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
    ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By ShadowSwordmaster

I would say that Fox is going to make things difficult .

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

#4  Edited By oldnightcrawler

Firestar and Justice have never really been X-men characters, and they've both been Avengers, so they probably could.

I know that in the Spider-man and his Amazing Friends cartoon that Firestar debuted in, her back-story was that she had trained with the X-men, but I think she's only been in like one issue of the X-men comics, back in the 80's, and she was with the Hellions in that.

I think they could use them and just not explain that they're mutants.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.