Marvels: INFINITY, Yay or Nay?

#1 Edited by DylanOfEarth2 (100 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks promising enough, but after age of ultron, I guess anything looks promising. Also I practically know nothing of whats going on in new avengers or in avengers. One of you care to fill me in?

#2 Edited by Overseer (404 posts) - - Show Bio

"Meh..."

#3 Edited by chem86 (356 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still up in the air too. I like Ultron more than thanos personally, and I like many others didn't like age of Ultron. The hype for age of ultron felt bigger than for Infinity, and wow was it a let down. I probably will pass on this at first and wait for the ending and read reviews, cause looking back age of ultron was just a waste of money.

#4 Posted by oldnightcrawler (4246 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm just too burned out on the big crossovers. If some of it happens in books I'm already reading (Uncanny Avengers, New Avengers), I'll read those issues. If I can't tell what's going on, I'll just drop them until it's over.

#5 Edited by DylanOfEarth2 (100 posts) - - Show Bio

can anyone fill me in on whats happening in Avengers and new avengers?

#6 Edited by Wolverine08 (38522 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm getting it. I think Jonathan Hickman has something special up his sleeve.

#7 Edited by knighthood (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

@dylanofearth2: Easier said than done. In Avengers the world was seeded and is starting to change. In New Avengers parallel universes are are colliding with one another. Earth is always the collision point. The only way to stop the collision is to destroy another earth. Or something like that.

#8 Edited by The Stegman (23008 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh...we'll see I suppose.

#9 Posted by knighthood (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Speaking of the event, I'll be picking up the Avengers, New Avengers (who I've been reading already) and Infinity. I will likely drop both Avenger titles after the event unless Hickman just knocks my socks off.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.