Loki's fanbase

#1 Posted by Jade1977 (598 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems to me that Loki's fanbase is overwhelmingly female. Loki's fangirls are all over the internet. There don't seem to be too many guys who like him, though.

#2 Posted by TheAntiReVamp (389 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably because of the actor who played him the avengers,Somebody said they wanted to be in that cell with him when he was captured.o:

#3 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Loki.

#4 Posted by Spectre108 (269 posts) - - Show Bio

My sister when seeing him.

Click on picture to animate.
#5 Posted by Mercy_ (92605 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki's tumblr fangirl army is truly frightening.

Moderator Online
#6 Edited by _Zombie_ (10321 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

Loki's tumblr fangirl army is truly frightening.

Aye, verily. They're truly a terrifying force. One to be reckoned with, at that.

#7 Posted by Vcurtz (8 posts) - - Show Bio

I think if guys thught he was cool, they would just be completely drowned out by the LEGIONS of fangirls he has... I'll admit, I really like Loki.. But I thought I was going to be in the minority. :P but then I went on the internet.

#8 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't seen this much obsession for a villain since Ledger's Joker back in '08. Granted, Tom Hiddleston is a cutey, and Loki is as big of a badass in myth as say Hercules is and his design is awesome and he's crazy powerful- Wait...oh no! I'm turning into a Loki girl too! D:

#9 Posted by Loki9876 (2993 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki is my favorite comic book character but I'm a fan long before the movies.

#10 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

Just wait until Amora is in Thor 2 or whatever. Then it'll even out.

#11 Posted by TheCannon (17916 posts) - - Show Bio

Why shouldn't he have a large fanbase? He is one of the greatest if not the greatest super villain of all time.

#12 Posted by Loki9876 (2993 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: hm you have a good opinion and I like you, fair maiden (lol).

#13 Posted by Rusty_Irons (627 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

Why shouldn't he have a large fanbase? He is one of the greatest if not the greatest super villain of all time.

I disagree. However, in respect of the topic i will say i liked him in the movie.

#14 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

Because the girls think that Hiddleston is cute or something.

#15 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread should be locked, it's about something that's non-existent.

#16 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by PATTX (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki isn't one of my favorite characters but i don't agree that they humiliate him! His bro was always preferred and he was left alone...there was no reason to kill innocents but i just understand and pity him.

#18 Posted by cellot (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't it obvious why he has such a huge fanbase?

That's just adorable no matter who you are, but I'd venture it appeals to women more.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.