Just watched the last episode of AEMH :(

#1 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't believe there cancelling this show but at least the last episode was a good one. However it seems like a bad way to end the show with all these new possibilities and of course the unanswered story arc of Enchantress and Surtur, plus all the new Avengers like Spiderman, Iron Fist, Cage, War Machine, Widow and even Wolverine. The new Avengers cartoon they setting up to replace EMH doesn't even look appealing especially without Black Panther and the addition of (shudder) Falcon. Normally I don't mind when a show is ended/cancelled when it has reached it's full potential however in this case I am completely against it. What did you guys think of the last episode?

#2 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4157 posts) - - Show Bio

There are a lot of rumors swirling around that it isn't being canceled, so until something official comes from Marvel I wouldn't get to worked up.

#3 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish they would have added all of the Avengers seen up until now in the comics. (still holds out hope that Red Hulk becomes an anti-hero in future TV shows and films.)

#4 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nova`Prime`: No there are no rumors. Just people not reading a misleading topic past the title on here. Loeb and Quesada have said it's done.

#5 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio
@Necrotic_Lycanthrope said:
I wish they would have added all of the Avengers seen up until now in the comics. (still holds out hope that Red Hulk becomes an anti-hero in future TV shows and films.)
No the Rulk is awful 
#6 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

it was a great episode !

#7 Posted by Jodez (150 posts) - - Show Bio

What's gonna happen with all these new characters that were introduced this season, are they gonna introduce them again in Avengers Assemble?

#8 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122:

:(

#9 Posted by TheCannon (17893 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing has been confirmed that it's the last episode. There are only rumors. People are only saying it's cancelled because the truth is very confusing. But it is not the last episode. It might be, but not yet.

I thought the episode was good, but I think the Season one finale where they fought Loki was better.

#10 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh. Galactus deserved more build up and screen time than one measly episode. Season 1 finale was much better. You can really tell that they had a plan doing it, but with season two they ran out of steam after Secret Invasion and just filled the plot further as they got to it.

#11 Posted by TheAntiReVamp (389 posts) - - Show Bio

It was quite a way too go.

#12 Posted by ColonelTBadass (20 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked the first season a lot better than the second. Atleast they are rebooting the show rather than just moving on.

#13 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:

Meh. Galactus deserved more build up and screen time than one measly episode. Season 1 finale was much better. You can really tell that they had a plan doing it, but with season two they ran out of steam after Secret Invasion and just filled the plot further as they got to it.

I agree. The show devolved into just straight twenty minute action pieces rather than a story, Even if it did make a season 3, it lost its luster like 14 episodes ago.
#14 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope said:

@202122:

:(

What Rulk basically did on the show was sabotage the team and get the Hulk imprisoned and who needs that... I'm just sayin'

#15 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32632 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:
@AtPhantom said:

I agree. The show devolved into just straight twenty minute action pieces rather than a story, Even if it did make a season 3, it lost its luster like 14 episodes ago.
That was because of Loebs decision to make each episode standalone instead of an overarching story 
#16 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderbat87 said:
@cattlebattle said:
@AtPhantom said:

That was because of Loebs decision to make each episode standalone instead of an overarching story 
eh....even in the first season there was episodes that would pass up story for twenty minutes of fighting. Though the episodes were stand alone, there was still the Kree episodes which generally was two parts. I think the show just lost its momentum by adding too many characters and balancing too many storylines
#17 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah Loeb, the nemesis of good stories everywhere...

Also, what is up with introducing Galactus, but not including the Silver Surfer? He's like the most interesting part about the whole goddamn thing. For a show that prided itself in its massive cast, they sure dropped the ball there.

#18 Posted by danhimself (22270 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

Nothing has been confirmed that it's the last episode. There are only rumors. People are only saying it's cancelled because the truth is very confusing. But it is not the last episode. It might be, but not yet.

I thought the episode was good, but I think the Season one finale where they fought Loki was better.

there's no point in trying to keep yours or anyone elses hopes up....Marvel will NOT have 2 Avengers shows on at the same time...one of them has to go

#19 Posted by notoriousmistersims (91 posts) - - Show Bio

great show the last few eps were great but was very rushed but good way to go out also can i say in the last few yrs wit spiderman ff wolverine is it me or was the avengers the best incarnations of them shame was only one ep wolverine torn em up the heralds were great also vision bad a$$ would liked if the gog and brb showed up to battle galactus but dats just one of those thing if dat ep was a 2 or 3 parter it mite have happened but thing were rushed

#20 Posted by TheCannon (17893 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

@TheCannon said:

there's no point in trying to keep yours or anyone elses hopes up....Marvel will NOT have 2 Avengers shows on at the same time...one of them has to go

I'm not trying to keep anyone else's hopes up. I'm just saying what it is going on. I don't get why everyone wants to argue this with me.

#21 Posted by TheCannon (17893 posts) - - Show Bio

I really don't want to argue. When it's officially over, I'll join mourning with everyone else. But until then, I'm not losing hope. Nothing if official yet.

#22 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122:

He did much worse in the comics and ended up becoming a better Avengers than even Bruce Banner. If maybe that aspect of him was played out more, then Rulk wouldn't have entirely looked like a faker in the Deadliest Man Alive episode.

#23 Posted by joshmightbe (24598 posts) - - Show Bio

I love this show but the last episode sucked

#24 Posted by joshmightbe (24598 posts) - - Show Bio

Stardust was made out of f***ing water the whole 4 elements crap with the heralds was stupid, I could understand Terrax and Firelord but Stardust and Airwalker were completely screwed up, also the fact that they were unliving things created by Galactus annoyed me.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.