Joss Whedon gives details about Avengers: Age Of Ultron.

• 62 results
#51 Posted by RemyMonroe (3 posts) - - Show Bio

I Love the introduction of the twins, however Hank pym never did like so thats not a sour note for me, lol he always been a useless crying woman beater never really got his character. PLEASE NOTE I AM NOT MAKE THIS A RACE ISSUE JUST MY OPINON, However Adding Falcon to me is a useless ploy to add color since he is another useless character. Why not add Warmachine, Luke Cage or the Black Panther? Or even the Captin Marvel. They could have easaly wrttien Storm into the movie as well. IDK just a thought.

#52 Edited by SkyRobo1 (315 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like it. I hated the Age of Ultron comics even though it was set on an alternate earth.

#53 Posted by Guardian_of_Gravity (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@perethorn: Peter Cullen would remind far too many people of Optimus Prime, THE quintessential good guy robot, Tom Kane from EMH would be better.

#54 Posted by Teerack (7366 posts) - - Show Bio

Pushing Pym out of Ultron's origin....

#55 Posted by RemyMonroe (3 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL DEATH TO PYM!!!!

#56 Edited by tigerkaya (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys realize "Age of Ultron" is just a title not a bridging the comic storyline to the film. As to the origin change still not a fan and anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

#57 Posted by Oscars94 (2590 posts) - - Show Bio

@skyrobo1: It's nothing to do with the Age Of Ultron comic event, they just liked the name.

#58 Posted by SkyRobo1 (315 posts) - - Show Bio

@oscars94: I know they mentioned that. However I was just ticked off is all. I was really expecting a Thanos vs Avenger film - I suppose Whedon wanted to add more heroes before having the fight with Thanos.

I wouldn't believe the heroes in the 1st Avengers movie beating Thanos on their own.

#59 Posted by Oscars94 (2590 posts) - - Show Bio

@skyrobo1: True that! They need a strategy and numbers. Thanos would clobber them with Thor in one hand and Hulk in the other.

#60 Posted by tg1982 (2717 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys realize "Age of Ultron" is just a title not a bridging the comic storyline to the film. As to the origin change still not a fan and anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

I agree, I'm not pleased in hearing this about Ultron's origin. But I think Whedon will still do a good job on A2, I just feel bad for all the Pym fans out there. I hope Wasp eventually makes it into the MCU, but she might not the way things are going for Pym.

#61 Edited by MaccyD (4941 posts) - - Show Bio

Whedon tricks you all! His name in the film shall be Henry Pym not Hank! Nah ha ha!

#62 Posted by tg1982 (2717 posts) - - Show Bio

@maccyd said:

Whedon tricks you all! His name in the film shall be Henry Pym not Hank! Nah ha ha!

LOL. It's possible!!!!!

#63 Posted by Doctorholmes241 (71 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds great to me

#64 Posted by PowerHerc (85153 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds like a missed opportunity to introduce more superhero characters and keep the spotlight on Iron Man.

Not impressed or excited.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.