Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7703 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

Joss Whedon gives details about Avengers: Age Of Ultron.

• 63 results
    RemyMonroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I Love the introduction of the twins, however Hank pym never did like so thats not a sour note for me, lol he always been a useless crying woman beater never really got his character. PLEASE NOTE I AM NOT MAKE THIS A RACE ISSUE JUST MY OPINON, However Adding Falcon to me is a useless ploy to add color since he is another useless character. Why not add Warmachine, Luke Cage or the Black Panther? Or even the Captin Marvel. They could have easaly wrttien Storm into the movie as well. IDK just a thought.

SkyRobo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By SkyRobo1

I don't like it. I hated the Age of Ultron comics even though it was set on an alternate earth.

Avatar image for guardian_of_gravity
    Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perethorn: Peter Cullen would remind far too many people of Optimus Prime, THE quintessential good guy robot, Tom Kane from EMH would be better.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

Pushing Pym out of Ultron's origin....

No Caption Provided

RemyMonroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL DEATH TO PYM!!!!

tigerkaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By tigerkaya

You guys realize "Age of Ultron" is just a title not a bridging the comic storyline to the film. As to the origin change still not a fan and anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyrobo1: It's nothing to do with the Age Of Ultron comic event, they just liked the name.

SkyRobo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oscars94: I know they mentioned that. However I was just ticked off is all. I was really expecting a Thanos vs Avenger film - I suppose Whedon wanted to add more heroes before having the fight with Thanos.

I wouldn't believe the heroes in the 1st Avengers movie beating Thanos on their own.

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyrobo1: True that! They need a strategy and numbers. Thanos would clobber them with Thor in one hand and Hulk in the other.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

You guys realize "Age of Ultron" is just a title not a bridging the comic storyline to the film. As to the origin change still not a fan and anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

I agree, I'm not pleased in hearing this about Ultron's origin. But I think Whedon will still do a good job on A2, I just feel bad for all the Pym fans out there. I hope Wasp eventually makes it into the MCU, but she might not the way things are going for Pym.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#61  Edited By MakkyD

Whedon tricks you all! His name in the film shall be Henry Pym not Hank! Nah ha ha!

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@maccyd said:

Whedon tricks you all! His name in the film shall be Henry Pym not Hank! Nah ha ha!

LOL. It's possible!!!!!

Avatar image for doctorholmes241
    Doctorholmes241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Sounds great to me

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Sounds like a missed opportunity to introduce more superhero characters and keep the spotlight on Iron Man.

Not impressed or excited.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.