Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7704 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

Its a awesome time to be a Avengers fan!

masmason92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By masmason92

We have all the new movies comming out: Captain America 2, Thor 2, and Avengers 2 plus right now there is a avengers book out there for everyone. Avengers fans have alot to be happy about!

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

We have all the new movies comming out: Captain America 2, Thor 2, and Avengers 2 plus right now there is a avengers book out there for everyone. Avengers fans have alot to be happy about!

I really liked Ironman 3, also.

I'm not wild about the latest Avengers comic series, but Uncanny Avengers and New Avengers more than make up for that.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I You forgot Ironman 3, but yeah, it is a GREAT time to be an Avengers fan!!!!

I really liked Ironman 3, also.

I'm not wild about the latest Avengers comic series, but Uncanny Avengers and New Avengers more than make up for that.

I prefer Uncanny Avengers, but I do think all the Avengers titles are really god right now.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.