Is there any graphic novels on Cap's Kooky Quartet?

#1 Posted by Hawkeye99 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi,

Is there any graphic novels on cap's kooky quartet (Capain America, Scarlet Witch, Hawkye and Quicksilver) because the recruits together look really good and I'm desperate to read them in a comic or graphic novel ( I would prefer GN ).

I think there's a MMW (marvel Masterworks) concentrating on avengers 16 and up til mid 30's but is there a sngle series on them???

Thanks,

#2 Edited by oldnightcrawler (5003 posts) - - Show Bio

@hawkeye99: from what I remember, it was only just the four of them for a short time; Hank Pym came back pretty quick, and other members came and went while the quartet + Hank was the core of the team for quite a while.

I was thinking the other day that this period was the first instance of Marvel using one of their most popular characters as a draw to spotlight new or un-established characters (and who had been introduced as villains), a theme that has continued off and on ever since. They used it to reintroduce the X-men in the 70's (Cyke's kinky quintet), and Generation X in the 90's.

It seemed to be what they were going for when they had Hawkeye lead the Thunderbolts (which was cool), and later Luke Cage. Lately I kind of even get the same vibe from Wolverine and the X-men.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.