Is Spidey still on the Avengers?

#1 Posted by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio

Just wanted to know if Spidey is still on Avengers in all this Marvel NOW stuff and new series.

#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13414 posts) - - Show Bio

yup. but it might not be Pete

#3 Posted by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

yup. but it might not be Pete

I just realised, that Spider-man won't be the same spider-man. Sure took me a while, lol.

#4 Posted by Strider92 (16733 posts) - - Show Bio

From what we see of the preview of Superior Spider-man #6 the Avengers seem very wary of the new Spider-man. I guess it remains to be seen if Spider-man will remain on the team or not. If the Avengers figure out who he really is though there is no way in hell they will let him stay.

#5 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6428 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

From what we see of the preview of Superior Spider-man #6 the Avengers seem very wary of the new Spider-man. I guess it remains to be seen if Spider-man will remain on the team or not. If the Avengers figure out who he really is though there is no way in hell they will let him stay.

Is there a link where I could see this preview?

#6 Posted by InfinityAce (110 posts) - - Show Bio

No. Spidey is fired.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.