Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7704 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

Iron man and his many armors in infinity

brotherbran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Whats going on with iron man? Seems like every issue of the newer stuff he has a different suit. Is this stuff coming out of the secret origin of Stark?

Hes got the classic red and gold, the new gold and black, then the star shaped thing?

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By PowerHerc

Too many suits of armor seem to dilute the character imo.

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
    AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AsgardianXeno929

I haven't been reading any iron man besides New Avengers, Avengers, Avengers Assemble, and Infinity... BUT I am also confused, haven't seen the suit changes being mentioned yet

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Technology keeps getting better so I'd expect his suits to continue to change, especially since money isn't an issue for Tony.

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Spideysense44

Technology keeps getting better so I'd expect his suits to continue to change, especially since money isn't an issue for Tony.

agreed

Maddpanda531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Different suits for different purposes.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.